"It was an accident"

This was requested by EMM_GEM_1D_FAN I hope it's alright (:

This is going to be a short one, sorry :(
I'll try and make it as long as I can.

Also I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who reads my book and comments because I truly get so happy reading the comments, everyone on here makes me so happy and I couldn't thank you enough for that. Sometimes I'm really sad and I don't know what to do but then I come on here and I see your comments and I smile so thank you. I appreciate it so much 🤍🤍

Harry's P.O.V

We were coming to the end of our OTRA concert in Birmingham and I was talking to the crowd while Liam and Louis were... wrestling?

I don't really know what those two are doing half the time.

"Birmingham you have been absolutely incredible for us tonight!" I yelled into the microphone but I soon forgot what I was saying when I looked over and saw Liam and Louis kiss.

Liam had his arm around Louis' neck, and although it was only a second before they pulled away, I couldn't help but feel the jealousy start to rise.

Louis acted like he didn't care and just leaned back in to whisper something to Liam while I tried to continue talking to the crowd like nothing happened.

"From this side all the way round to this side, front to back, top to bottom, you've been very, very nice thank you so much!" I continued talking, glancing over at the other boys a couple times.

Niall was sat behind Liam and Louis drinking his water with his guitar around his shoulder and Liam said something to Louis that made him rest his head on Liam's shoulder while he laughed.

I bit my lip and looked away from them. "You've been an incredible audience, please drive safely home." I relaxed a little once I saw Liam walk over to Niall and start talking to him while Louis waved and blew kisses to the crowd.

"If you took a train, please train safely home. If you took a bus, please bus safely home, and if you walked, please walk safely home." I finished what I was saying and all of us said one last goodbye to the crowd before walking backstage.

Niall came over to me first and patted me on the back, clearly he saw what happened and knew that I would get jealous.

I'm not so much jealous anymore, it's just- hard to explain.

If Louis and I accidentally kissed on stage, management would make me go out and be seen with at least 4 girls and then Louis would have to go on more pap walks with Eleanor.

But because it's Louis and Liam, nothing like that will happen.

"You good mate?" He asked as we sat down on one of the couches in the dressing room.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Y'know it was an accident right?" Niall said as he passed me a bottle of water. "Lou went to whisper something to him as Liam turned his head."

"Don't worry, Ni. I know." I smiled at him before taking a sip of water. "Where is Lou?"

"Oh, he went off with Liam somewhere." Niall mumbled and I nodded before taking a deep breath and pulled out my phone.

Niall smiled sadly at me when he saw what was trending on twitter.

#LILOKISS
#Lilo
#itsokayharrythatwasjustanaccidentalkiss

Oh, okay that ones fine.

How was it already trending worldwide? It happened like 10 minutes ago.