Public

This was requested by larrieasff i hope you enjoyyyy :)

Also I'm so sorry againnnnn. I've been gone so long but I went on holiday and couldn't write so I had to wait until I got home :(

3rd person P.O.V

Harry and Louis had been dating for almost seven years without the public knowing. There was of course speculation, there always is in these situations but their management made sure to try and end the rumours.

They hid their feelings for years and years and it was one of the hardest things they had to do. But three days ago they finally got to tell everyone the truth.

They had gotten out of all of their contracts four months ago and had been working up the courage to tell people. Because as much as they wanted people to know it was a hard thing to share, especially as they had to hide it for years so there would be questions they weren't ready for.

But three days ago they had gone out with the boys who had asked when they were going to come out. Later that night they had talked about it -just the two of them- and decided they wanted to do it. Right then and there.

So they did. They posted a picture on Instagram, partly explaining things and then left it. They haven't gone on any social media since they came out and haven't left the house together yet either.

Their families had said that the reaction was mostly positive but both boys still refused to go online for another few days to enjoy themselves before being bombarded with questions and opinions.

But today, they needed to run some errands that they'd been putting off for a few days. It was nerve wracking to say the least, the couple hoped they could go about their day and hopefully no one would see them, or come up to them.

"Harry?" Louis called into the bedroom as he continued buttoning his shirt. His boyfriend had disappeared around twenty minutes ago to have a shower and had yet to come back downstairs.

"One second." Came Harry's reply, then a few moments later the bathroom door opened and Harry stepped out in a full outfit but his hair was still slightly damp.

"Are you nearly ready to leave?" Louis sat down on the edge of the bed once he'd finished with his buttons.

Harry walked further into the room and pushed the front of his hair up with his hand. "Yeah, I just wanna find my jacket first."

Louis nodded, watching his boyfriend inspect his hair in the mirror before walking over to the wardrobe and starting to look through it. But something seemed off.

There was a small shake in his hands as he reached for clothes, and his eyes missed their usual sparkle of energy. Instead they held a deep worry.

Slowly Louis got up from where he was sat and walked towards Harry. Without saying anything Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

Harry's body instantly relaxed against Louis' chest and he stopped searching through clothes and instead let his hands fall at his sides.

Louis kissed Harry's neck, slowly and sweetly before running his hands up the front of Harry's chest. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong? Or am I going to have to figure it out?"

Harry let out a quiet chuckle and turned around in Louis' arms so he was facing him, he placed his hands on his waist and sighed. "I'm- Im a little nervous to go out today."

"Because we came out?"

Harry shrugged, looking down to the floor. Louis reached for one of Harry's hands and began walking them both over to the bed before sitting down. "Tell me what is worrying you, love, I can't help if I don't know."