Wedding present

This was requested by TailorMade_Rose I hope it's okay!

IV'E BEEN GONE YONKS IM SO SORRY. I DON'T  KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME. BUT IM SO GLAD TO BE BACK WITH YOU ALL.

Hope you're all doing okay, remember you are so worth it. You are incredible. And you are loved. I love you.

3rd person P.O.V

"What about 'around you' instead of 'about you'?" Zayn threw out the idea to Liam who was writing in the notebook they'd bought specifically for this and Niall who was trying to find the melody for their lyrics on his guitar.

Liam hummed a moment, singing through the change in lyrics before saying, "That could work, it may fit better with the melody," then nodded and wrote something down.

"We're still keeping the chorus the same right?" Niall asked, pausing his fingers on the strings.

"What chorus?" Louis' voice filled the room and Liam slammed the notebook shut as Niall froze and Zayn looked up.

"Hmm?" Zayn shrugged. "He didn't say chorus."

Louis looked at him confusedly as Harry walked in behind him making Niall's eyes widen more and Liam tucked the notebook under his leg.

Harry stood by his fiancé and looked at all the boys. "What's going on?"

"They're being weird." Louis stated, not taking his eyes off his friends.

"No we're not." All three boys said in sync making Harry frown as he looked to Louis and nodded.

"They're hiding something." He put his arm around Louis' waist and leant closer, staring at his friends each for a few seconds. "Want to tell us why you're being weird?"

"No." Liam said, standing up, tucking the notebook into his back pocket. "I like to keep you guys on your toes." Then with that he walked away, Niall looking between the couple in front of him before jumping up and running after Liam. Zayn sighed at him before standing up too.

"They're weird. I'm normal." He said, walking over to the couple and patting Harry's shoulder. "Are you guys nervous yet?"

"Why would we be nervous?"

"Because you're getting married in a week? Or have you decided you're better as friends for the fiftieth time." Zayn smirked when Harry frowned at him and Louis kicked his foot out.

"We only did that twice actually." Harry stated. "Well, actually three... if we count 2010 to 2011. Whatever... all of those times were before 2017. It's been five years and we're very much not just friends."

Zayn laughed, crossing his arms over his chest. "You guys gave us all whiplash in the band. But I know why, it wasn't easy for you. Which is why I'm seriously happy for you guys. You deserve this wedding."

Harry and Louis' expression softened as they smiled at him. "Thanks Z." Louis smiled.

Zayn nodded and then headed in the direction Liam and Niall left in. The couple watched him before turning their attention on each other.

"Is it weird that we're not nervous?" Louis asked, stepping out from under Harry's arm so he was in front of him.

"I don't think so. Maybe we've waited so long for this that we're more excited to finally do it." Harry replied, shrugging one shoulder. "We were back and fourth for a while."

"Not because we didn't know how we felt though," Louis pointed out, "We knew very well how much love we had for each other it was just scary because no one seemed to want us to tell anyone. And our career was on the line half the time. It was scary." Louis paused, running his finger over Harry's anchor tattoo on his wrist. "But then I saw you on vacation after the band and I figured there had to be a reason we always met no matter what... that someone was rooting for us. So I went up to you."