Fear.

This was an idea by kierstin251 I hope it's okay

Also I know nothing about F1 stuff so there's probably wrong things in here but I've done my best with the research.

HELLO🥰😘: Two years ago I started this book. And I cannot believe the people I've been able to meet and talk to because of it. I love all of you and the fact you still read these makes my day. When I look back at my first few oneshots I used to cringe but I've learnt that it just shows my writing get better as I went on and that makes me believe that the more i do - the better I will keep becoming.

THANK YOU all endlessly it means so much. I want this chapter to have an insane amount of comments, just comment anything wherever. In commemoration of two years  :)

Enjoy :)

3rd person P.O.V

Louis has been a Formula One racer for as long as Harry can remember. They met when they were still quite young, Louis was twenty and been signed to Red Bull Racing and was out celebrating with his friends when he accidentally spilt his drink over someone at the bar.

Harry had just turned eighteen and was out having drinks with his own friends when a stranger poured around three beers all over him. He was expecting to look up and see some old guy who would ignore what they'd done but no.

He looked up and saw a young, blue eyed boy who was already apologising profusely and stuttering about napkins.

Since that day they'd formed a friendship, then eventually a relationship.

Louis asked Harry on a date when Harry turned nineteen, and he himself had just won a championship. Now at ages twenty-nine and twenty-seven, they had moved in together, gotten married and adopted two dogs.

Harry was endlessly supportive of Louis' career but he couldn't deny seeing the person he loved drive hundreds of miles per hour around a track, recklessly turning corners and overtaking other cars wasn't scary. He'd always had a fear Louis would crash.

There had been times where Louis' car would spin off the track or he'd get bumped slightly by someone else but nothing major.

Still, even though he'd been a racer for nine years Harry's fear was still just as bad.

Currently Harry was watching as Louis prepped for another round of the Grand Prix, they were in their hometown which was nice because then all of their families could come and watch.

Louis was talking to one of the mechanics who was fixing a tire on his car, pointing at things and then laughing and Harry couldn't help smiling as he watched. Louis was always so in his element when he was around the crew in the garage, talking and looking at his car.

He was already dressed in his race suit, the red colour standing out as he grazed his hand along the hood of his car. He said one last thing to the mechanic before his eyes slid over to where Harry was and he started walking closer.

"Hey babe, you okay?" He asked immediately, placing his hands on Harry's waist. "You look a bit pale."

"I'm fine. Just nervous for you." Harry replied with a small smile.

"Don't be. I'll be fine." He smirked before saying, "I'm a fantastic driver." Then his face softened and he placed one of his ungloved hands on Harry's cheek. "Seriously though, H, I'm going to be fine. You've watched me do this a million times."

Harry sighed, turning his cheek into Louis' palm. "I know. It's just scary to watch."

Louis nodded in understanding before leaning closer and pressing his lips to Harry's. "I need to go, but I'll see you after okay?"