"I-Im going to be wearing a dress..."

This was requested by xxHannahHorsesxx I hope it's alright (:

Also this one is kind of like the other vogue one but louis knows this time.

IM LISTENING TO ASHE'S NEWEST ALBUM RIGHT NOW AND I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE IT

I feel like I edited this one but my dory brain can't remember so... ignore the mistakes :)

3rd person P.O.V

Harry was anxiously pacing the kitchen, his bottom lip pulled between his teeth in a tight hold. His hands were shaking and he felt like he could cry. Louis would be home soon and Harry had something to tell him about the vogue photo shoot he's doing tomorrow.

He had seen his designer today and they spoke about what Harry was going to wear for the pictures and after almost three hours they had all the outfits chosen. But the reason Harry was nervous was because one of the outfits was a dress.

He thought the dress was beautiful and he was actually really excited to wear it but he couldn't help but wonder what Louis would think.

See, he could just not tell him and wait until he saw the magazine in a few months but Louis was actually going to be there when they took the pictures so he couldn't exactly hide it.

Something about the thought of Louis possibly not liking the outfit made Harry's stomach turn and he wanted to avoid the situation entirely. But he couldn't. He had a message written within all the outfits he was going to wear. And this was huge for him.

So that's why he's anxiously pacing the kitchen waiting for Louis to get home, he's going to tell him and hope that Louis doesn't hate the idea.

Harry got pulled out of his thoughts by the click of the front door opening and his heart started beating even faster and he was surprised Louis couldn't hear it from the hallway. "Harry?" Louis' voice somehow managed to calm Harry just a little bit so that he managed to stop pacing and stand still.

"In the kitchen!" He called back while trying to look a little less like he was about to have a panic attack.

Louis walked in and immediately frowned when he noticed Harry's expression. "What's wrong?" He asked with a soft tone as he walked closer and slipped his jacket off his shoulders.

"Nothing." Harry said with a small smile as he wiped his palms on his thighs, trying to make them less sweaty. "But I do need to talk to you about something."

"Is that why you look like you're about to shit yourself?" Louis asked with a small smirk.

"Shut up." Harry pouted as he smacked Louis' arm.

"Alright, alright." Louis mumbled as he suddenly went serious. "What do you need to talk about?"

"Um, could we go sit in the living room?" Harry asked looking down at his shoes.

"You're making me worried." Louis said with a nervous laugh as the two moved out the kitchen and into the hallway. "Should I be prepared for something."

"No." Harry sat down on the couch and tried to steady his shaking hands. "Maybe. I don't know." He breathed out as he looked everywhere but Louis.

"Harry?" Louis said softly as he rested his hand on Harry's knee. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just- err give me a minute." He mumbled quietly as he looked down at the seam of his trousers.

"Take your time." Louis whispered back, gently tracing shapes on Harry's knee subconsciously.