Happy birthday! Or not...

This was requested by theofficialgoat123 I hope it's alright :)

Also I'm listening to Louis' tour bus playlist and can I just say... MAN HAS TASTE

I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 200k READS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME, THANK YOU! <33

Im terrified right now. I had my maths exam today and I feel like I'm going to fail, I revised but I just want to do well for once but a lot of it was so confusing.

3rd person P.O.V

Harry loved his birthday. Not because of the gifts or the attention but because of Louis. For a full twenty-four hours Louis makes him feel like the only man on the planet.

He spends the whole day treating Harry like a prince and never leaves his side. Which made Harry slightly confused when he woke up alone, the right side of the bed cold and lonely.

Harry didn't think anything of it, he just rolled over before falling back asleep, one of his hands curling around Louis' shirt that was left on the bed.

He woke up a couple hours later, it was around 10am now and the house was still quiet so Harry just pulled himself out of bed and threw on some clothes, he was sure were Louis', before walking downstairs.

Normally Louis cooked Harry breakfast in bed for his birthday, he's done it for the last five years they've been together but for some reason Louis was no where to be found. Harry just shrugged and walked into the big open kitchen to make some breakfast.

He had just made some pancakes and sat down at the table when Louis stormed into the room with a angry expression. "Morning L-"

"Fucking idiots want me to do everything when they're the ones who mess it up." Louis cut Harry off as he walked over to the counter. "Stupid fucking assholes."

Harry already knew who he was talking about, Louis was having another argument with his record label, they always made him work too much and Harry knew when Louis got like this he just needed to stay out the way for bit. Birthday kisses could wait he thought.

"I made you some tea." Harry said quietly, unsure of how mad Louis was, pointing to the cup of still hot Yorkshire tea in front of him.

"Thanks, love. You're a life saver." Louis rushed out as he grabbed the cup and pecked Harry's lips before walking out the room, presumably back to his office.

"Oh. Okay." Harry sighed as he reached for his mug and took a sip. "Happy birthday to me."

~

It had been a few hours since breakfast and Louis hadn't left his office once, Harry went in there once and saw Louis leant against his desk with his phone in his hand shouting so he quickly left the room.

He was staring to wonder if Louis had forgotten his birthday was today, but then he quickly brushed the thought away and decided Louis was just busy and he would come cuddle Harry later.

In the meantime Harry preoccupied himself with texting Niall weird cat memes while also watching Orange Is The New Black.

Louis walked back into the living room not long after Harry and sat down on the couch and he kissed Harry once more before settling down in the seat next to him.