"Err.. how do I explain this?"

^^^^^^ I WANT TO MEET LOUIS, HOW DO PEOPLE GET SO LUCKY! I WANT TO HUG HIM AND TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM, THEN I WANT HIM TO FLIP ME OFF!

So this might not be too long, but I hope it's alright :)

Also I was on Pinterest looking for Larry pictures then started having a breakdown when I saw the last Larry hug pictures because Louis was holing on so tight to Harry :(

His arm is literally straining from how tight he's holding on, He doesn't want to let go... Oh god I'm crying more now. AND WHY DOES THE LAKES HAVE TO BE PLAYING RIGHT AFTER INVISABLE STRING!

Harry's P.O.V

I was waiting by my car to pick my daughter, Georgia, from school. Normally Louis would do it but he was busy and didn't know if he would be able to make it on time to pick her up. I pushed my sunglasses up the bridge of my nose as the students started leaving the school, I looked for the familiar brown hair and blue eyes, and after a few seconds I saw her stood with a few of her friends. I smiled and leaned off my car as she saw me and her eyes widened, she hugged her friends quickly before running in my direction.

"Hi sweetheart." I said as she jumped into my arms and I held her as her arms wrapped around my neck.

"What are you doing here? Dad said you wouldn't be home until tomorrow." Georgia beamed as she let go of me and handed me her bag. I took it from her hands and put it on my shoulder as I crouched down a little.

"Well I was able to get off work early and come pick you up." I said as she nodded and followed me round the car before I opened the boot and put her stuff inside.

"Not that I'm not glad you're here, but where's dad?" Georgia asked as I closed the car boot.

I chuckled and got in the car and she got in the front seat next to me. "He had a meeting and didn't know if he would get out on time and he's not feeling too great so I didn't want him to stress about being here on time." I started the car as she looked worryingly at me.

"Is he okay?" She whispered as I pulled out of the school gates.

"Yeah he's alright, just feels a bit rough." I said honestly as she nodded and turned some music on, I laughed when she chose one of Taylor Swifts songs.

"You know I adore you, I'm crazier for you." She sung as I listened and kept driving.

~

After 15 minutes of more Taylor swift and some One direction music we arrived back home and I pulled onto the drive before getting out the car and getting Georgia's bag from the back. We walked into the door as I saw Louis coming down the stairs in sweatpants and one of my shirts, Georgia smiled and walked over to him as he brought her in for a hug.

"Hey, George." He kissed her head and smiled. He calls her George as when we first adopted her Ernest would always call her George and Louis likes to wind her up.