Trick or Treat

IM SO SORRY I CANNOT FIND WHO REQUESTED THIS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A YEAR OR SO AGO I THINK, IF THATS YOU IM SO SORRY!

Also this one is longer than it was supposed to be, I may have got carried away...

There is kinda smut in here, if you don't wanna read it then you can skip from -'"Good, me neither." Louis stare was making him feel hot under his clothes'- to -'And show him Harry did'-

RIP TO HARRYS HAIR. I MISS YOU ALREADY.

Anywayyyyyy, I hope it's okay.

3rd Person P.O.V

Louis both loved and loathed Halloween. He loved the decorations, the movies and the costumes. He loved being able to put all the fake cobwebs and lights around his house, he loved the darkness that started to fall earlier in the day instead of later.

But he loathed trick or treating with his sisters. His mum worked a lot of night shifts and for the last few years, she's worked Halloween night meaning he had to take his three sisters out by himself instead of going out or watching a movie.

He loved them but after the second year of doing it, it got boring. Even worse, his friend Zayn was having a party tonight. That's why as his mum was about to leave for work he was desperately trying to weasel his way out of it.

"Mum please, can't someone else do it tonight?" He begged as his mum tugged on her coat.

"Like who, Louis?" She made an act of looking around as if to prove her point. "Who else can take them?"

Louis looked down and fiddled with his hands. "I don't know. Maybe Mrs Hurst could."

His mum stopped pulling on her coat and paused, staring at her son. "She's 84, she'd have a heart attack."

Louis groaned and dropped his hands. He knew he was being selfish, but he just wanted one Halloween night where he could go be a normal 18 year old and go to his friends party. "Fine, I'll tell Zayn I can't make it."

Jay smiled and grabbed her car keys from the shelf. "Thank you, honey. You're a star." With that she pulled the door open and left.

"You're welcome." He mumbled, the words tumbling from his lips like an automated response.

Seconds later the girls came running down the stairs all dressed up in costumes and (attempted) face paint. "Louis!" Daisy screeched as she came to a stop in front of him, "Can you do my hair in braids? Lottie said she could but she just knotted it." She turned around and Louis cringed at her dark hair stuck in a clump.

"Yeah, I can do that." He smiled at her and nodded to the couch before she handed him a hairbrush and some ties. While he worked on getting the knot out of her hair, Fizzy spoke up.

"What time are we leaving?" She was wearing a pirate outfit, with a face-paint skull on her right cheek.

"Seven I think. Then we'll be back just before nine." Suddenly an idea came to him. The party didn't start until half nine and Lottie was old enough now to stay by herself with her sisters. Right? He'd been home alone from 12 so figured she could.

He braided Daisy's hair with a bigger smile on his face now.

~

Harry loved Halloween, even though he himself hadn't gone trick or treating in a few years he loved handing out the sweets at the door. He loved seeing all the kids dressed up and excited. Maybe liking kids in general swayed his opinion more than others.

It was 8'oclock and he was swiftly running out of sweets, he forgot about how early some people go trick or treating. But he figured it wasn't his problem as his mum would take over for him in around 40 minutes.