"Please... just stay the night."

Okay this was requested by sstyl3s I hope it's alright (:

Also I'm sorry if my updates become slower it's bc I'm going back to school tomorrow which means I lose a lot of writing time and as I'm soon to be in my last year of highschool so there's a lot of work, but I will try my best to be frequent <3

And also I've used Harry's description of what happened to him on Valentine's Day 2020 for the start of this chapter as it fits the request but I've added bits in so it isn't the exact same.

3rd person P.O.V

Harry ran a hand through his hair as he continued to walk down the empty streets. He had been walking for around half an hour, it was just his luck that his car would break down on his way home and of course it's the day that no one seems to answer their phones.

He just decided to walk home as he wasn't too far only around a 20 minute walk but that quickly turned to 30 when he took a wrong turn, he was supposed to get home 10 minutes ago and call someone to go get his car but no, instead he's walking around London on a Wednesday evening.

The wind was picking up and the sky was getting darker and to be honest, Harry had no idea where he was at this point he was just looking for someone to ask where he is.

Luckily he could see a row of houses coming up so he figured he could just go knock on someone's door and ask a few questions about where he could go from here to get home. Four years ago he would have called Louis but they broke up and haven't spoken since.

Harry still thought about Louis a lot, the blue eyed boy was always on his mind, sometimes Harry thought he still loved him, no, he knew he still loved him.

He just didn't know how Louis felt, they haven't spoken in four years, since they broke up in 2015, they broke up because there was so many stunts and it was getting harder to spend time together and they kept fighting over silly things and they both said things that they wished they could take back now.

But they can't.

Harry sighed as he pushed his thoughts of Louis away, he didn't even know if he still had his phone number. The night was definitely getting colder and he was glad that he decided to wear his big hoodie today, he had the hood pulled over his head and he was looking down at the ground as he walked.

Suddenly he picked his head up from where he was looking at the ground and he saw a group of four guys stood not too far in front of him. Harry would be lying if he said he didn't feel any type of anxiousness, can you blame him though, it was getting darker and each of these men had hoods up and their faces were mostly covered.

They were all staring at him but the two right in front of him were the ones that caught Harry's attention most. He didn't know what it was but something made them stand out more to him, it wasn't anything good either it was like an eery feeling he got when he knew they were looking.

He decided to cross the road onto the other path just to avoid walking past them but his anxiousness grew when they also crossed the road and were walking behind him. Harry kept turning around to look at them and noticed how wherever he went they would follow.

The area Harry was now in seemed vaguely familiar, he couldn't remember why it felt familiar but that wasn't exactly at the front of his thoughts at the moment. He just wanted to get away from these guys that gave him an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

He started to think something bad was going to happen when the shuffling of the gravel got louder and quicker so he crossed the road once again but so did the four men. "Of fuck." Harry breathed out in a whisper when the guys were right behind him.