Bestfriend's brother.

Okayyyy so I was on tiktok and thought of this after I saw a video so here you go, enjoy (:

Also this is another long one soooo, but it's not as long as the last one 😂

Edit: don't listen to me ^^^ It's practically just as long

ALSO THE NEW BEAUTIFUL COVER WAS MADE BY Itsalarrypotterthing

3rd person P.O.V

Harry had known the Tomlinson's for around ten years. He first moved to Doncaster when he was six, now he was turning seventeen in around three weeks.

He first met Lottie when he went to school for the first time in Doncaster, she was the only person who spoke to him and since then the two have practically been stuck together. You want one of them, you're gonna get both.

Then he met Louis, Jay and Dan. Jay was always so sweet to him and treated him like he was her own son, although he was round their house enough to live there.

But Louis... god the guy just had to be one of the most attractive people on the planet. He was actually the reason Harry realised he wasn't straight, and now he has an embarrassing crush on his best friends brother. Lottie doesn't even know.

No one knows.

Harry wasn't really a naturally shy person, but when he's around Louis he just gets embarrassingly shy and quiet. It doesn't help that Louis is one of the most popular kids in their school and his friends are always round his house, they tease Harry because he's so shy and well everyone knows he's gay because of some kid a few years ago who outed Harry in front of the whole school during lunch.

Louis is only a year older than Harry, and he's in his last year of school, and Harry hates that he likes him. He really wish he could have liked one of the guys in his own year but no, he had to fall for the older boy who smokes and just happens to be his best friends bother.

Currently Lottie and Harry were walking back to the Tomlinson house as they were gonna have a movie night and Jay had made cookies.

"James is such an asshole." Lottie groaned as she shifted her bag further on her shoulder.

"I don't even know why you dated him, Lotts." Harry said as they walked down the street, the wind brushing through their hair. "I knew he was an arse, but you didn't believe me."

"It was the hair." She mumbled with a frown. "He had such good hair."

"What about my hair? Do I have good hair?" Harry laughed as he pointed to his curls that were starting to grow a little, he thought about wearing a bandana to keep them out his face.

"Of course, your princess locks are my favourite." She laughed, nudging his shoulder with hers as they kept walking.

"Now that I'm thinking about it..." Harry started as he gazed off to the side. "Austin has really good hair too, and he's not an ass."

"Times like this I'm really glad you're gay." Lottie laughed. "We can talk about boys together."

Harry just smiled as he kicked a stone out of his way. "H, you haven't dated anyone... like ever." Lottie said as more of a statement than a question.

"No I haven't." Harry whispered as he tried to stop the thoughts of Louis that were creeping into his head.

"Why not? I know it's not because no ones asked you out because that's a lie." She said as they got closer to the house.