Prank gone wrong.

This was requested by ClaireLovesYa I hope it's alright :)

I'm literally streaming walls while writing this so I'm probably going to cry when two of us comes on...

Louis' P.O.V

"Are you sure about this, Ni?" I asked for like the billionth time.

"Yes, Lou. He pranked me yesterday and I'm getting him back." Niall huffed as he dragged me towards the kitchen of Liam's apartment.

"But why do I have to help you? Harry will probably flip off at me and make me sleep on the couch." I pouted as Niall walked over to the sink and started filing up a jug of water.

"Well then Tommo, better grab a spare blanket." He laughed without looking back at me. "Where did Liam go? He was here a minute ago." Niall asked as he turned off the tap and turned to face me.

I shrugged and looked around. "He probably went to his room with Zayn, he got here a few minutes ago."

Niall hummed as my phone went off. "Is it Harry?!" Niall yelled, panic written all over his face. I looked down at my phone and nodded when I saw a text from Harry appear on my screen.

Harry: Hey Lou, I'm almost at Liam's. There better be food, I'm starving.

I smiled dopily at my phone before typing a response.

Louis: Okay, and yes Liam ordered some food a few minutes ago, dont worry, love.

I shut my phone off and turned to see Niall staring at me with wide eyes. "What?"

"IS HE ALMOST HERE?!" Niall yelled as he ran closer to me, still holding a jug of water.

"Yeah.." I mumbled as Niall smacked me on the head with this free hand before pouring the water onto the floor. "What are you doing?" I asked as he stepped around the puddle of water.

"I probably should have told you the prank first." Niall said as he looked around. "Well anyway as Harry thought it was funny to drench me with water after making me think someone was hurt, I'm going to get him back and you're the bait."

I groaned and ran a hand over my face. "Why am I the bait?"

"Because he'll run faster if he knows you're hurt." Niall shrugged.

"But I'm not hurt."

Niall looked around before grabbing a book and chucking it at my head. "Now you are."

"Ow, Niall what the fuck!" I winced and rubbed my head where the book collided with my face.

"Right, so you can stand there and just yell or something when he comes in the door, I will shout that you're hurt, he'll run, slip, and get soaked in water." Niall crossed his arms over his chest and smiled at me.

I wasn't so sure this was a good idea.

"Are sure, Ni. I mean he could get hurt." I mumbled as Niall groaned.

"C'mon, Lou. think of the times in this past week Harry has pranked you." He said with a stern face, he was right though, Harry had been going on some sort of pranking streak with all the boys.

"Okay fine, but if anything bad happens, I'll rip off your left testicle." I deadpanned as Niall gulped.

"Okay, cool, cool, cool. I like Robert better anyway."

"You named your testicles?" I said trying to hold back a laugh as Niall nodded.

"Yup. Right, Robert. Left, Leo." He smiled as I shook my head chuckling. "Just wait here, I will go tell Liam and Zayn not to panic if they here us yelling." He skipped off to Liam's bedroom, leaving me stood in the kitchen debating whether or not to just run out the apartment and pretend I had nothing to do with this.