Popstar

This was requested by an anonymous person :)

I'm really excited to write this and I hope you like it, also it's really, really long so get comfortable.

3rd person P.O.V

Louis let out a relieved sigh as he turned the sign from 'open' to 'closed' outside his cafe before walking back inside. He loved his job, but sometimes owning a cafe can be a tough job there's so much to do and it can be overwhelming.

He walked over to the tables and started grabbing cups and plates that were left out, just as he placed them on the counter the bell above the door rung and Louis turned around confused.

A guy with green eyes and a sharp jawline had practically ran into the cafe and then leant against the wall panting. He had shoulder length brown hair and it was nicely styled, he had a bead of sweat lingering on his forehead.

(By the way, it's Lhh/ Prince Harry but he's a solo artist, so fine line but with lhh.)

"Umm excuse me?" Louis said making the guy open his eyes. "The cafe's closed."

"Right, I-I um I'm sorry." The man stuttered as he looked out the window behind him briefly.

"Do you know what closed means? It means you can't be here." Louis said, the guy might be extremely attractive but he was closed and he really wanted to get home before dark and he still had to clean up.

"Yeah sorry, can I help with anything? I could help clean up?"

"Why would you want to help clean up?" Louis asked slightly confused.

"Well I'm trying to hide from a few people." The guy said as he looked down, he was secretly glad the blue eyed man had no idea who he was.

"Is that why you ran in here?" The guy nodded and Louis was about to talk again but he got distracted by a bunch of girls who ran by his cafe squealing. "What was that about? They looked like a bunch of fangirls." He asked once they passed.

"I don't know." The guy whispered quietly.

"Whatever." Louis shrugged as he stacked some cups. "So, curly, how bad are these people if you're hiding from them?"

"Curly?"

"Your hairs curly." Louis stated with a smile. "Now answer my question."

"You're very forward." Curly chuckled.

"Life's short and boring, why waste it being mysterious and secretive."

"I don't think life's boring." Curly mumbled as he fiddled with the hem of his hoodie.

"Well then you must have something very exciting that you do because I know I don't, I run a cafe by myself which means I barely sleep and I live with my roommate who eats all the food in the apartment, so I don't even have a place of my own, and I spend all my time either at this cafe or at a bar."

"You run a cafe all by yourself?" Curly asked shocked.

"Yup." Louis chirped. "Well mostly, sometimes one of my friends helps out when I'm not here." He turned back to face the green eyed guy. "So are you going to answer my question about who you're running from?"