Shattered love.

Requested by ilovecats1t I hope its okay.

I want to cry. Okay that's all.

Enjoyyyyyy

3rd person P.O.V

Louis had an absolutely shit day. That was the only way to describe it.

Shit.

And now he was sitting in the dark glow of his kitchen, staring down at his cup half empty with alcohol as he swirled it around. It was nearing midnight and he was still waiting for his boyfriend to return home.

Today was their anniversary and Louis was going to take Harry out for dinner, they were going to meet at the restaurant after work, at six o'clock. So when Louis arrived he got to their table and waited for him to show up.

But six o'clock, turned to seven, and seven turned to eight and Harry still wasn't there. Louis had called and texted but he'd gotten not a single reply. The waiters were getting mad at him and he'd had a rather angry man come up to him and 'politely' tell him to get the fuck out.

So as Louis drove home he tried to get a hold of Harry to make sure he was okay, and ask why he hadn't shown up, he'd assumed it may have been traffic, work, or he was just tired. But then when he checked his phone at a petrol station he found that the reason Harry hadn't shown up was because he was too busy at a bar with a bunch of their friends, it was on the Instagram story of one of the people he was with.

So now, three hours later, Louis was sat in the same position he'd been in since he got home, only moving to fill up his glass with more alcohol.

The sound of a car door slamming shut pulled Louis out of his thoughts but his eyes stayed locked on the liquid getting sloshed around in the glass he was still moving in circles.

He couldn't help but feel anger towards his boyfriend. He didn't want to, he just wanted to forget about it but lately he'd been so stressed because of work and all the anger he'd suppressed over the last few months was boiling close to the surface and he would really have to fight to keep it down.

The door opened and footsteps started heading for the kitchen. "Oh, there you are." Harry said cheerfully when he noticed Louis sat at the table. "Tonight was so fun, Yknow Danny said-"

"Did you forget something?" Louis asked, his voice surprisingly calm as he stopped swirling his glass and looked up. "Somewhere you had to be tonight?"

Harry paused for a moment, clearly confused until his eyes widened and he set his coat down on the counter with an apologetic expression. "Louis, I am so sorry, I completely forgot."

"It's fine, it's not like I called you. Or texted, or called again." Louis took a small sip of the strong liquid, it burned his throat as he swallowed...so he took another sip.

"I left my phone at the studio. I'm really sorry." He walked closer to Louis. "I can make it up to you, it was just that after work everyone was buzzing and Emily suggested going out for a few drinks and it slipped my mind."

"I don't care that much that you forgot, Harry." Louis sighed standing up with his drink still in his hand. "Lately, after work, you go out and maybe I want to spend some time with you. Have you thought about that?"

"Oh Cmon." Harry mumbled under his breath, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room, knowing Louis was following. "Don't make it sound like that's all I do, 'cause you and I both know that's not true."

"Feels like it."

"Fine. I won't go out ever, happy?"

Louis let out a frustrated breath as he went to take another sip of his drink, realising he'd finished it again. "That's not what I'm saying. But I waited for you tonight, and I called you and you never answered."