Oh so sweet deception.

Requested by IraDeshpande I hope it's alright. And I'm so so so sorry it took forever to be done.

And I can't believe Louis turns thirty tomorrow, I literally want to cry. He always said he didn't like growing up and now he's turning thirty.

Enjoy :)

3rd person P.O.V

Louis walked out of managements office with a frown on his face and his hands in tight fists heading towards where all the other boys were.

"Lou?" Liam's voice was the first he heard when he got backstage. "What's up? What did Eric and Sam want?" He had seen Louis get pulled away by two of the men from their management team as soon as he was ready for the concert.

"They're getting me to do more fucking pap walks with Eleanor. Like double what I normally do." Louis groaned, the anger rising again as he sat down on the couch in the corner of the room, his body slumping back into the beige cushions.

"Really?" Liam sat down next to him. "Why?"

"Apparently there's more rumours about Harry and I after the last concert so they're doubling the time I spend with Eleanor to try and knock down how many rumours there are." He glanced around the room, noticing Zayn sat in the corner of the room on his phone but Niall and Harry were no where to be seen. "Where's Harry?"

"Oh," Liam stood up, "He and Niall left to go get dressed as they're the last two to get ready before we need to get onstage."

"I need to tell him about what Eric and Sam said before the concert starts as I'm going out with El straight after and I have to stay at a separate hotel with her tonight where the articles will get their fucking pictures." Louis mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry man, it sucks that you have to do this." Zayn spoke up after he had begun listening to the conversation a minute ago.

"Yeah, well I guess that's what I get for being in love with my bandmate." Louis walked out the room to go look for his boyfriend so he could speak to him about not being able to stay with him tonight.

But before he could find the younger lad one of the crew was turning him back towards the stage saying that they needed to go on in five minutes, they led him back towards the stairs leading to the stage where Liam and Zayn were stood, Harry and Niall coming to stand beside them.

The five boys got out onto the stage a few minutes later and started their set list for the night, Louis kept trying to get to speak to Harry for just a second but he couldn't.

Even when the show ended and they were being whisked away from the stage Louis was being separately led by Eric to where a separate car was.

"There's already some clothes for you in the car, don't leave the hotel because we don't know when the paps will leave. Tonight you will walk in with her on your arm and they will take pictures, in the morning you will leave together hand in hand to the car that will take you to the cafe where they will take more pictures of your nice breakfast together then you can go home once they're gone." Eric said as Louis glared at the black car he was walking to, the other boys still inside the venue.

"Whatever." He mumbled as he pulled the car door open and went to get in but Eric's hand on his arm stopped him.

"Don't mess this up. You need to look in love, alright?" He grumbled.