I luff you 'Arry

Don't forget to comment, I like seeing if your enjoying my books. Anygay, here's a little drunk Louis :)

Harry's P.O.V

It was almost 1am and Louis had left four hours ago to go clubbing with Niall and Zayn but Liam and I didn't go as we had more to do in the studio. We left the studio around an hour ago and I was waiting for Louis to come home, normally he would be back by now and he's probably forgotten that he needs to be home soon because we have work in the morning.

Not my problem, he's the one who will have to deal with hangover in the morning if he's drunk. Who am I kidding of course he's drunk, I just hope he isn't completely wasted and that someone can drive him home or he calls me.

I was about to get into mine and Louis' bed when my phone beeped. I sighed and got out of bed, unlocking my phone to see who texted me.

Loubear💙🥕:hazza Im tired,com pick me up pez

Loubear💙🥕:ps. I luff you

Loubear💙🥕: ahaha nail fell off the side of the path wats it called

Loubear💙🥕: CURB HARRY I FIGURE it out DO YOU WANT TO KNOW

Loubear💙🥕: wait I already told you silly

I sighed as I looked at the messages Louis was spamming me, he clearly is wasted. My phone pinged again.

Loubear💙🥕: harry i haf to whisper ther is a scary ginger leprechaun behind me

Loubear💙🥕: Help me hazza it is coming closer AHHHHHHHHHH

Loubear💙🥕: oh wait nevermin harreh it just ed.

I chuckled to myself at the thought of Louis being scared of Ed. I quickly typed out a message and found the location of where they were so I could bring him home and sober him up as much as I can before work.

Hazza💚🥝: Alright Lou, I'm coming to get you now. Can you sit outside and stay there for me?

Loubear💙🥕: of curse harreh i will sit right here

Loubear💙🥕: Wait no not there i sat on zayns lap shhh don't tell harreh

Loubear💙🥕: k right here im waiting now

I smiled and replied before hopping into my car to collect a child-like and clingy, drunk Louis.

Hazza💚🥝: okay, be there soon xx

10 minutes later

I pulled up to the club they were at and I immediately saw Liam helping Zayn off of the ground and Niall and Ed waiting in the taxi lane, Niall was lying his head on the ground, while Ed was on the phone. I looked around a bit more. Where's Louis? I walked over to where Liam was walking with Zayn probably to his car.

"Hey Liam, have you seen Louis?" He turned to me and looked around before looking back at me.

"He was over by Niall and Ed a few minutes ago." I sighed and nodded at him before walking away. C'mon Lou I told you to stay still. Just as I was walking over to Ed and Niall to ask where Louis was I heard a voice near the entrance to the bar.

"Why did de mussroom go to the party?" I heard a giggle I knew all too well. I walked over to the entrance as I saw Louis talking to a blonde haired man.

"Because he wath a fun guy" I smiled fondly as I watched him throw his head back as he laughed like he just heard the funniest thing.  I walked closer and noticed how uninterested the guy he was talking to looked. I laughed and shook my head while I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.