Insecure

This was a request by Sunshine_28_ hope it's alright:)
Also sorry it took so long, but hopefully tonight or tomorrow I'm publishing a new book I've been working on, it's only the first few chapters but I hope you will go and check it out <3

Louis' P.O.V

"Hey boys, I've got a joke!" Harry yelled as he walked into the room and sat down next to me.

"Please don't share it." Liam mumbled as he rubbed a hand over his face and Niall hummed in agreement.

"Shut up you dicks." I said as I wrapped my arm around Harry shoulder and looked into his green eyes. "What's the joke, love."

"What do you call a bear without any teeth?" Harry grinned and I admired his sunshine smile before answering.

"I don't know." I said as I continued to smile towards the cheeky boy sat next to me.

"A gummy bear." He chuckled as Liam groaned and I laughed for Harry's sake.

"Great one babe." I smiled and kissed his cheek as he blushed and tucked his head into my chest.

"Right, now the terrible joke is over, we can actaully get on with our work." Liam groaned as he stood up and I sent him a glare before gently rubbing Harry's shoulder.

"It wasn't that bad was it?" Harry whispered with a hint of insecurity in his voice. I shook my head and kissed his temple a few times until he smiled. It may seem pathetic to some people but I knew Harry was very sensitive and took everything to heart even if it was a joke, which is why he needed reassurance more than most people. He always just wants to be liked by everyone and then feels insecure if they show a hint of hatred of dislike towards him.

We all stood up and left the room to go to the tour bus so we could go get lunch before our interviews later on. I took Harry's hand and lead him outside while whispering sweet nothings in his ear making him giggle.

We reached the tour bus and all went inside, I sat down on the couch with Harry before Liam and Niall came over, Zayn wasn't with us today as he didn't feel too good so management let him stay in the hotel for the morning but he would have to come for the interviews. We were going to get McDonald's and then we would get Zayn from the hotel before finally going to where the interviews would be held.

"I have another joke." Harry smiled as he squirmed in his seat.

"Don't tell it." Niall groaned as Harry pouted.

"Why not?" He asked as his voice got quieter.

"Your jokes suck mate, can't you think of any better ones or just keep your mouth shut?" Liam admitted with a hint of harshness in his tone, making Harry sink further into my side.

"Don't listen to them, your jokes are great. You can tell me one." I whispered as he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"But I don't want them to say anything." He whispered as he tucked his head into my neck.

"Baby, if they say anything I will punch them." I laughed a little making sure harry knew I was joking as he hated when people got violent.

"Okay." He smiled and took his head out of my neck. "What do you call a sad cup of coffee?" Harry chuckled as Niall groaned.

"Harry no-" Niall was cut off when I chucked a shoe at him.

"Depresso." Harry smiled as he tried to hold his laugh back.

I laughed at his cuteness and kissed his cheek. "Good one." He smiled and relaxed back into my arms.

"Can I say one more?" Harry asked and I nodded and Liam and Niall stood up.