Three is a magic number.

Requested by larrystylliinson21 I hope it's okay.

I do health and social care, so I learn about life stages and babies and I literally had to Google if three year olds can talk... I have my exam for H&SC in literally a month. And I had to Google that...It's slightly worrying.

And for all of you that want drama... it's coming soon. Not this chapter but soon...

Enjoyyyyyy

3rd person P.O.V

Louis was sat in the kitchen, drinking his tea, when his husband came walking in with their son sat on his shoulders, he had his phone to his ear and was mumbling something to the person on the other line.

Elliot was gently patting the top of Harry's head as he talked to himself, clearly lost in his own imagination. Louis smiled at him, then looked to Harry who came to stand beside him. He pulled his phone away from his ear and looked up. "Lou, could you get him changed while I speak to my mum?"

Louis nodded, "Sure." And softly patted Elliot's knee to get his attention, the boy looked down and smiled wide. Harry bent down a little so Louis could lift Elliot of his shoulders.

"Thank you." Harry kissed his husbands cheek before putting the phone back to his ear and responding to something Anne had said.

"Cmon then, little man. We need to get ready for the..." Louis trailed off.

Elliot's eyes lit up as he stretched out his arms, yelling, "Aquaroom!"

"Close enough." Louis shrugged, as he held Elliot's hand as the boy pulled him up the stairs towards his room. "What animals are you excited to see at the aquarium?"

"Crush!" Elliot replied, pushing at his door before pulling Louis into the room. Ever since they watched finding Nemo a year ago, Elliot has had an obsession with turtles and clownfish. He has a giant turtle stuffed toy, along with a small Nemo one, he has a turtle blanket, and got stickers to go on his wall.

That's the main reason they were going to the aquarium today. So Elliot could see some turtles and clownfish. "We can see crush." Louis laughed quietly going towards the boys wardrobe. "Okay, bud, what do you want to wear today?" He opened the draws and looked at the array of T-shirts, "What about a red shirt?"

Elliot shook his head, standing patiently behind Louis with his hands behind his back.

"Why not?"

"Cuz I no wanna wear red. Not today." He mumbled, fidgeting a little.

"Okay..." Louis looked back to the drawer. "What about a blue top?"

"No."

"What's wrong with blue?" Louis asked, holding up a blue shirt with a stingray on the front.

"It's not a blue day. I no want blue." He stated simply.

"Alright, fine." Louis sighed. "How about yellow? Or... oh, there's a brown one in here?"

"Nope."

Louis turned to face the toddler with an exasperated look. "Elliot, you have to pick one of them. You have to wear something."

"And I will." Elliot huffed. "Just not red, blue, yellow or brown."

"Okay then, what colour for today?" Louis asked, leaning against the wardrobe looking at his son who looked lost in thought.

"I don't know."

"It's too early for this." Louis mumbled to himself as he started rummaging through the toddlers clothes. "What about pink? You like pink."