Pain kink.

This was a request by Cally53 I hope it's alright (: I'm really excited to write this one sooo enjoy!

THIS IS THE ONE HUNDREDTH ONE SHOT HOLY HELL AND I'VE ALMOST BEEN DOING THIS FOR A YEAR!! I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND READING AND MAKING ME SO MUCH HAPPIER. I'm not even kidding without all of you I don't know where I would be right now, but I would not be smiling this much. Thank you. You're all amazing.

I wasn't going to upload this today but I have my maths exam tomorrow and I'm shitting myself and so i feel like seeing all your guys' comments throughout the chapter will make me calm and laugh so yeah, you can read it now.

3rd person P.O.V

"Lou, wait I've got one more." Harry quickly stood up and ran out the room leaving Louis slightly confused.

It was Christmas Eve morning and Louis was opening his birthday presents from Harry as his excitable boyfriend practically jumped on him this morning saying he needed to wake up and open his gifts.

Louis reluctantly got up after Harry promised to make him pancakes, so he had a quick shower while Harry made breakfast.

Harry talked about everything he wanted to do with Louis for his birthday while they ate before putting the dishes in the sick and grabbing Louis' hand, dragging him to the living room.

Louis was currently sat on the dark beige 'L' shaped couch with his right leg resting on top of his left knee as he waited for Harry to get back. There was a big Christmas tree to his left in the corner of the room, it was covered in lights and baubles. (A/N: The struggle I went through to try and figure out how to spell baubles isn't even funny, it literally took like ten minutes. Why is so spelt so weirdly?)

Harry was like a little kid when he was decorating it with Louis twelve days ago, Louis can still remember his smile when they turned on the Christmas lights and the whole tree lit up with multiple different colours.

Harry practically ran back into the room and jumped onto the couch, startling Louis out of his daydream. "You promise this is the last one?" He asked as he reached for the medium sized square box wrapped with blue wrapping paper.

"Mhm." Harry hummed and sat back on his thighs as he watched Louis with a smile, his hands clasped in his lap. "I only got you four."

"And I told you to get me none."

"I wasn't going to get you no birthday presents that's just rude." Harry stated before poking the box. "Open it."

Louis laughed at Harry's eagerness and started to rip off the neatly wrapped paper, he threw it to the floor where all the other shredded pieces of blue wrapping paper were sitting.

Once all the paper was gone Louis was left holding a brown cardboard box, he shook it slightly and heard things move around but he wasn't able to tell what it was. He looked up at his boyfriend and saw he was looking at him with a big grin, his dimples prominent on his cheeks.

"What have you bought?" Louis asked as he turned the box around in his hands.

"Open it and you'll see." Harry reached over to the coffee table and grabbed his smoothie, which Louis thought looked more like blended leaves and smelt way too healthy for his liking.