"I thought I hated you" Pt. 2

Here's the continuation from the part before this :)

Louis' P.O.V

I was back at my house and I hadn't seen Harry since lunch in the corridor, he normally waited outside the school to call me short before I left but he wasn't there today. I was about to sit down on the couch when I heard a knock at the door, it was only 4:30 so I didn't know who it could be. I walked to the door and opened it seeing two green eyes and some dimples.

"Harry? What are you doing here, Its only half four." I said as I let him in.

"Do you mind if we work on the project earlier today? Its just my dad wants me to do family business stuff when I get home." He said frowning at the floor.

"Oh yeah, it's fine." I said as I lead him back up the stairs into my bedroom. "So I was looking over what we wrote and I think its good, and you might finally complete an essay." I said chuckling as he sat down on the bed. "Hey, you okay?" I asked as he stared at the ground.

"Its just my dad." he mumbled looking up at me, his eyes no longer looked the beautiful green colour, they looked more dull.

"You can tell me about it if you want?" I asked as I sat down next to him on the bed.

"I told him I had a boyfriend." He started "And he didn't like it very much, my mum got him to calm down a bit though, but he wants something."

"What does he want?"

"He wants my boyfriend to come over for dinner. Probably so he can interrogate you." He sighed looking down as I was frozen in my seat.

"He wants me, to come over for dinner?" I asked after a few seconds.

"Yeah." He whispered as he looked up at me. "But you don't have to come, I can make up an excuse" He rushed out quickly, I looked away from him and thought for a minute.

"I'll go." I said quietly as Harry looked up at me with a shocked expression.

"You will?!" He smiled wide as the green poured back into his eyes.

"What are fake boyfriends for right?" I said smiling at him before he brought me into a hug, I didn't fight him and hugged him back. "But I'm still mad at you."

"What why?" He asked as he pulled away and I stood up and walked over to my desk.

"The thing in the cafeteria." I said looking at him with a stern glare as he laughed.

"I told you, I couldn't help it. You've got a good ass." He smirked and I threw a pen at him.

"Shut up and think of things to write" I sternly said pointing another pen at him, he chuckled and nodded as he looked down at his book. I tried to stop smiling, but I couldn't. I don't know why I felt like this but I hated it, I sighed and started writing more about our project.

After another hour of silence Harry spoke up. "How you doing shorty?" He asked and I couldn't see him but I knew he was smirking.

"I thought you would have stopped calling me that." He groaned as I spun around in my chair.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'. I shook my head as he smiled at me. "Don't you think this project is a bit weird." He asked me and I looked confusedly at him so he carried on. "Like, its a project on love. No one of us have really experienced actual love, Like we say we love our girlfriends and boyfriends, but do we really? I mean how do now what love really is." He said as he looked into my eyes.

I looked back into his eyes and blue met green once again. "I think you just know." I whispered, and he looked down. "But what you said was really good Harry, you should write it down." I smiled at him as he looked up surprised.