CEO 🎄❄️

This is very much a soft Louis chapter, as in, he is quiet and Harry is the more 'dominant' one so if you don't like that, you can skip this one :)

Requested by @Littlengle12 I tried to keep it as close to your prompt as I could, I hope it's okay. I hope you don't mind I made it into a Christmassy one.

I'm kinda picturing fetus Louis and like Prince Harry. But you can imagine them however you feel works <3

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! Hope you're all well.
Enjoy!!

3rd person P.O.V

"Hey, Louis!" Caroline, the receptionist at Harry's work called out when she saw the man walk into the building, escaping from the chilling December air. "He's in a meeting right now but I'll let you know when it's over if you want to wait?"

Louis nodded, a small smile on his face as he went over to the counter and picked out one of the lollipops from the bowl. Harry always told him he could have one while he waited, knowing about his boyfriend's sweet tooth.

His hands were half covered by his grey knit sweater, keeping his hands warm, so he had to pull one up his wrist a little to be able to grab the red lollipop that he wanted.

Louis sat on the couch in the corner of the room, his legs up on the seat as he wrapped an arm around them. He watched all the people walk past the glass walls of the giant building, wondering where they're going, who they are. He let his eyes wander over the people in the lobby around him too, some he recognised as employees and others were waiting for an appointment.

Louis wasn't necessarily waiting for an appointment like them, instead he had just finished his work with Liam at the studio, working with artists, and had wanted to come see Harry.

Everyone at Harry's work knew who Louis was. They'd been together since they were seventeen, and now at twenty five they were living together and basically married just without the legal paperwork.

When Harry was nineteen he took an internship at his dad's company and worked his way up until when his dad retired he took over as CEO. Some other employees were annoyed that he got the job over them which Louis understood, but deep down they all knew Harry was the right person for it.

He didn't mind having to wait because people watching was one of his favourite things. For someone who had grown up being easily ignored and forgotten about at school, because he was too shy to speak up, who had been labelled as the quiet kid that no one bothered to learn the name of, he took enjoyment in spotting the people who may be forgotten like him.

He liked noticing them, even if they kept themselves out the way of others for whatever reason. He thought it was very interesting to see how people acted when they were just being natural. Maybe that was because of his A-Level psychology work of analysing human behaviour that stuck with him.

He was often told how quiet he was, that he should use his voice more and he never quite understood why, he said what he needed to but didn't see the need to ramble. He found more comfort in hearing others talk about every thought they had, than sharing his own.

That was probably why he and Harry worked so well, he didn't find Louis' silences annoying or awkward, he just spoke to him as normal and knew that the soft rumble of his voice calmed his boyfriend instantly.

He finished the lollipop and still no one had called him up so he pulled his phone out of his pocket and turned it on to entertain himself.

A few minutes later Caroline called out his name and gestured to the elevator, telling him Harry's meeting was over and he could go up. He wasted no time in pocketing his phone and speedily making his way to the office on the eighth floor.