Speeches

This is just the speeches from the wedding chapter as I skipped what Louis and Harry's families said, but here you go. This is everyone's speeches :)

Louis' P.O.V

Liam stood up and smiled before he started talking. "So I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful evening, and now we have the pleasure of listening to the newly weds siblings and friends speeches before we eat. So to start if off we have Harry's wonderful older sister Gemma." He said pointing to Gemma as she stood up.

"So as Liam said already, I'm Gemma, Harry's older sister, and as an older sister it's my job to embarrass him." She said pulling out a remote that connects to the big tv behind us.

"Oh god." Harry mumbled next to me a he laid his head in his hands, I laughed and put my hand on his back.

"I always thought I would get married before him, I mean Louis, how did you fall in love with someone likes this?" She smirked as she put up a picture of Harry looking about 6 with jam all over his face, I laughed fondly at the picture as Harry groaned again.

"I don't even want to look at it."

"And I think it's only fair if all of you get to see this." She said putting up another picture of Harry looing around 8 with spiky hair, eyeliner, black lipstick and a full on goth outfit. Harry looked up and sighed looking at the screen.

"This isn't fun." He whispered to me as the room was filled with laughter.

"And this." She said as another picture came up. It was a picture of Harry looking very drunk with his arm around some blonde chick. I scowled at the picture as Harry looked at me and put his hand on my thigh, kissing my lips quickly.

"But I guess you found someone who loves you for exactly who you are. Louis I don't really understand why you would want to marry him, but maybe you see something no one else does, but I'm glad you did. Because even though I love embarrassing Harry, I also love seeing him happy and seeing someone who loves every inch of him." She smiled at us and we smiled back. "Seeing you two together makes me want someone who loves me the way Louis loves you, Harry. I wish you both the best but Louis if you hurt him, I know where you live." Gemma smirked as the room filled with laughter again and she sat back down.

Liam introduced my sisters and they walked up to him as he handed them the microphone before going back to his seat. "Hello everyone! I'm Lottie, this is Fizzy" Lottie pointed to her "and these two are Phoebe and Daisy." She smiled pointing to the twins. "Unfortunately we don't have a lot of embarrassing pictures of Louis to show you but we do have embarrassing stories" Lottie smiled handing the microphone to Fizzy.

"So this one time Lottie and I were in my room listening to some songs and Louis came in and started dancing around stupidly with all these weird dance moves, while Lottie and I were laughing Lou managed to get his arm caught on our curtains and he pulled them down making the pole hit his head. He then fell to the floor and because we got hungry earlier there was a half finished bowl of soup and some cupcakes and he fell right onto them. The soup went all in his hair and face and the cake was all over him." Fizzy chuckled as Lottie brought up a picture of me sat on a chair with my face stained orange, cake all over it and the broken curtain in the background.

Hey! I though you had no embarrassing pictures of me!" I piped up from my seat next to Harry.

"We said we didn't have a lot of them, sorry big bro." Lottie laughed as I rolled my eyes and pouted.

"Don't pout Love, or you will be in trouble later." Harry whispered into my ear as I gulped and kept still while Harry smirked leaning back in his chair.