Disneyland

This probably will actually be a short one as I wanted to update but I don't have much time. But I am working on a request at the moment, I just wanted something to be up now :)

So this is based of a meme I saw on Pinterest.
Also happy birthday to Addie's sister Maeplusbasketball hope you have/had a great day :) <33

Louis' P.O.V

I looked over my shoulder to see my beautiful husband sleeping next to me, I rolled over so I was facing him and gently moved stray pieces of hair out his face. (A/N: HOW GOOD DID HARRY LOOK IN THE GOLDEN MUSIC VIDEO THO! I THINK I PASSED AWAY A COUPLE TIMES!!) "Hey baby, you gotta wake up." I whispered in his ear, he just groaned at me in response. "C'mon love you have to get ready for work and take Faye with you to school." He opened his eyes to look at me and smiled lightly. "There you go." I said kissing his cheek, I went to stand up but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down as he kissed me on the lips. "What about morning breath" I frowned, Harry just laughed next to me.

"I don't care." He said smiling before kissing my lips once more. "M'kay I need to shower, so can you get Faye up?" He asked as he stood up, I nodded watching him walk into the bathroom with only his boxers on. I got out of our bed and walked out the room to where our daughter was sleeping, I opened the door and looked in seeing her beautiful brown curls spread across her pillow. I walked closer and sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Hey Princess." I said quietly as I ran my hand through her hair. "Time to get up, you need to get ready for school." She opened her eyes and yawned.

"Hi daddy." She mumbled as she stretched her arms, I smiled at her and stood up.

"Morning princess." I said holding my arms out, she stood up and I picked her up. "Wanna get breakfast?" I kissed her cheek and she giggled and nodded. I started walking downstairs with Faye on my hip, I walked into the kitchen and put her in the chair. "Faye, you've got a break from school soon, I was wondering what you wanted me, you and papa to do?" I asked her as I got her favorite cereal out of the cupboard.

"Disneyland!" She squealed throwing her hands up in the air, I laughed a little before grabbing the milk.

"Sorry Faye, but we cant do that." I said pouring the milk on top of her cereal, she pouted and crossed her arms as Harry came down the stairs with slightly wet hair and a suit on. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss before walking over to Faye.

"Hi bubble, what's wrong?" He asked as he sat down next to her.

"Dwaddy said no to Disneyland." She mumbled with her arms still crossed. Harry looked at me and I shrugged.

"Sorry boo, Daddy probably has a good reason. Maybe I can convince him." He whispered the last part to her and she giggled. I looked at the two confused and gave Faye her cereal, she got the spoon and started eating it. Harry looked at me with a frown. "Where's mine?" he said faking a pout. I scoffed at him.

"I make breakfast for our five year old daughter not for my 26 year old husband." I said crossing my arms and leaning against the counter behind me. He pouted more and I laughed at him. "Alright, alright." I mumbled as I got another bowl out.

"I love you!" He smiled at me as I put his cereal in a bowl.

"Love you too." I said handing his bowl over, he smiled and took it from me. I sighed and leaned back onto the counter watching my husband and daughter.

Harry looked up at me and frowned. "Babe, aren't you going to eat something?" He asked as he swallowed a mouthful of food.

"I'm not too hungry, I will eat something later." I said as Faye finished eating, Harry looked at me skeptically but nodded anyway and carried on eating.