"You're no son of mine."

This was just something I thought of in the shower lol. Although It went terribly bc then I got distracted thinking about what was going to happen that I slipped and hit my face on the floor, it really hurt and my cheekbone was swollen for like a week. But anyway I've decided to write it now.

I hope you like it :)

TW⚠️: Use of the f slur, abuse.

3rd person P.O.V

Louis and Harry were in highschool and had been dating for 2 years, only their close friends and Harry's family knew about them being in a relationship.

Harry was afraid of what people would think as they were co captains of the football team, and Louis was afraid of what his dad would do. Louis' mum had passed away when he was younger and so it was just Louis and his dad, but his dad... he wasn't exactly the type of person to except everyone. They fought a lot, he never physically hurt Louis but they were always arguing so Louis ended up sleeping at Harry's a lot, Anne didn't mind, Louis was practically her second son.

No one in their school knew apart from close friends, Louis was just worried that his dad might somehow find out if the school knew. He had a plan for the future though, when he turns eighteen he will move out of his house and get a job and go to college where he will stay in a dorm until he can afford an apartment of his own. Then when Harry wants to, he can move in and they can live together. Happily.

~

Louis had just arrived at school when he heard the bell ring for the start of class, he was late because he had to drive back home after he forgot his football kit, and then he had another argument with his dad before he eventually left the house and started driving to school. He grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder before running into school.

The hallway was empty apart from the few lingering students, Louis brushed past them as he ran towards his first class. English. He opened the door and walked inside after he muttered a quiet 'sorry' to the teacher who just shook his head and carried on teaching. Louis quickly sat down in his seat next to Harry who was writing something down in his book. "Hey Lou." Harry whispered without looking up.

"Hey." Louis whispered back as he started to get his stuff out from his bag. He sighed when he realized he didn't have any pens. "Haz, can I borrow one of your pens. Please." Louis gave him puppy eyes making Harry chuckle as he handed a pen to Louis. "Thank you." Harry just smiled at his boyfriend before looking back at his book.

Louis zoned out for most the lesson, he didn't know what it was but something felt off, he had a weird feeling in his gut like something bad was going to happen. No matter how hard he tried to shake it, it wouldn't go away. He didn't even realize the bell had gone until Harry was nudging his arm as he packed up his stuff. "You okay?" Harry asked, noticing Louis' lack of concentration.

Louis nodded and stood up, figuring it was probably nothing and he didn't want to make Harry worried over something stupid.

"Did you hear Mr Brown say that we have a test coming up?" Harry asked as the two boys walked to their next class. Louis shook his head so Harry continued. "Well its just a small one to see how we're getting on with the topic."

"Oh okay, you can study round mine tonight if you want?" Louis asked as they walked into the maths room, Harry nodded and took his seat. They knew that if they were at Louis' they had to pretend to be friends because that's all Louis' dad thought they were.

"Why were you late this morning?" Harry randomly asked halfway through their second lesson, Louis stopped writing and turned to look at his boyfriend.