Instagram live

Another request by sstyl3s enjoy :)  I had another one of your requests but then I accidentally deleted it.

3rd person P.O.V

"Am I just going to go live on Instagram?" Harry asked as he sat down on the couch and Louis walked around behind him.

"Yeah, the fans will be more confused if you do it as you're never on social media let alone going live." Louis chuckled as he walked into the kitchen.

"Are we just going to forget that when you went live you covered your mic for ages." Harry called to his husband who didn't reply. "See! I'm not the only one who's bad at it."

"Well at least I tried, Harold." Louis walked back into the living room and over to Harry. "You sure you want to do this?"

"Yup. We've waited long enough." Harry smiled up at Louis who leant down to kiss his lips quickly.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Louis ran his hands through Harry's hair as he looked down at the boy with a fond smile on his face, he truly thought Harry was beautiful, everything about him. "I can't believe this is actually happening, in a few minutes we're gonna be out and we don't have to hide."

"I know." Harry hummed, his eyes closing as Louis' hands kept running through his hair. "I'm excited."

"Me too, love." Louis pressed a final kiss to Harry forehead before walking back slightly. "Know what to do?"

"Yup." Harry smiled.

"Here we go." Louis smiled at Harry once more before he walked out the room and Harry started the live, he set the camera in front of him so you couldn't really see the background otherwise some people might recognise it to be Louis' house and he wanted to wait a little before they found out.

Harry was watching as the numbers kept going up and soon enough there was more than 1million people watching. "Babe! There's a million people already watching!" Harry shouted as he laughed a little, Louis didn't answer apart from a small laugh as he knew he had quite a distinguishable voice.

The chat immediately filled with a bunch of people freaking out over the fact Harry called someone babe.

@O'mally93:Who the fuck is babe?!

@haroldslefttoe: I bet Olivia is there

@Habit28: Please be Louis please be Louis

@Tobesodefencless: BABE?!

@Gayvodka: HE CALLED SOMEONE BABE

@ordellaonella: Guys it's me chill. I'm babe

Harry just laughed as similar comments kept coming, soon enough most people were already freaking out even though he only said babe.

Some people had already started to ask if it was Louis which he smiled at, then some were saying it was Olivia. 'She's a lovely person but not my husband' Harry thought.

"Okay, I decided I was going to answer some questions you guys have as it's been a while since I've been on social media." Harry spoke as he continued to watch the chat.  "Are you and Olivia dating?" He read one of the first he saw. "No. We're not, we're good friends and somehow the media made it look like more, also I don't think my husband would be very happy."