Carpool karaoke

This was requested by LARRYXSTYLES28 I hope it's alright :)

I don't like this one that much :( i don't know why but it was so hard to write and I just feel like I could have written it better but I was running out of time.

3rd person P.O.V

"Hey, mate it's me. I'm in a real bind traffic wise. I know you're in town. Is there any way you'll be able to help me get to work?" James paused. "Ahh, yeah, I'll see you in two minutes." He put the phone down and sighed as the door to his left opened and Niall got into the Range Rover. "Hey, man thanks for doing this."

"No problem." Niall smiled, getting his seatbelt on just as the back door of the car opened and Louis climbed into the car.

"Alright lads." Louis smiled as James turned around.

"I only need one..." James said as Harry then got into the car, moving to sit next to Louis. "I really don't need everyone."

Niall turned around to face the boys. "Liam's here too." He said as Liam got into the car sitting in the last seat by the window. "The more the merrier, right?"

"I guess." James laughed slightly as he started the car.

"Make sure your belts are on boys." Louis said as Harry's eyes widened and he quickly reached for the strap and pulled it across his body clicking it into the buckle. Louis laughed and patted Harry's thigh as James looked back at them with a smirk.

"Mind if we listen to some music?" James asked as the lads shook their heads and the intro to 'No Control' started.

Harry already started to move to the beat as Niall looked to the camera in front of him and started singing. "Stained coffee cup... Just a fingerprint of lipstick's not enough."

"Sweet, where you lay, Still a trace of innocence on the pillow case" Harry sung in his familiar deep voice as the song carried on.

They sang most of the song, James even making up a dance for the chorus which had all the boys laughing but doing it anyway. "Louis you wrote that didn't you?" James asked with a knowing smirk as Louis laughed a little and rubbed his hand over the bit of stubble on his chin.

"I did, I did, yeah." He mumbled.

"Oh. I wonder what it's about." James muttered making Niall let out a loud laugh and Louis shake his head. "Anyway moving on," he laughed, "so boys, you're back after you went on hiatus two years ago in 2013, how you feeling?"

"Good. I think we needed it and now we're ready to carry on with tours and albums." Liam said as Harry nodded, looking out the window on his left.

"Yeah, it was nice to have a break and enjoy those two years to spend with family and relax." Harry added on.

"Well I can say for myself that I'm glad you're back. I missed you boys while you were off relaxing." James said. "And am I correct when I say that two members of the band shared some news with everyone during your hiatus." He smirked and looked into the rear view mirror at Louis and Harry.

"I don't know James. You tell me." Louis said as the boys laughed a little before they went semi-serious. "But yeah, two of us did."

"Well I already said I was proud a couple months back when you did it but, Harry, Louis, I'm proud of you for coming out and telling everyone about your relationship. I felt like a proud dad." James said seriously as Louis and Harry smiled softly in the back.

"Thanks." Harry smiled.

"What made you two decide to do it at that time?" James asked, continuing with his questions.