Sunshine

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!!!!!

That is truly incredible to me as when I first decided to do this I thought not even 3 people would read my book. So thank you so much :) Also I'm sorry I haven't updated in a bit, School has just been quite busy :(

Anyway this one shot is a idea by Addie_your_Queen she has been here from the start so I chose to write this idea tonight. <33333

Louis' P.O.V

I rolled over in the double bed only to find that the other side was cold and empty, I opened my eyes to look at the space next to me. 'Where's my boyfriend' I thought as I pushed the duvet off me and got out of my nice warm bed. I slipped some sweatpants over my naked body but decided to not get a shirt, and I walked downstairs in just sweatpants.

I walked into the kitchen smelling bacon and eggs. "Sunshine?" I questioned as I walked further into the room. I looked at the oven seeing my gorgeous boyfriend stood in just boxers turning the bacon onto the other side. I walked behind him wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his back.

"Hey babe" Harry said as he turned the rest of the bacon. I lifted my head and kissed the back of his neck. "Breakfast will be ready soon." He said moving the bacon from the pan to the plates on the side. I removed my arms from him and walked over to the table where he had set out drinks and cutlery.

"Sunshine, why did you make breakfast this morning and set the table?" I questioned. Harry walked over and put a plate in front of me.

"I just felt like we hadn't eaten breakfast together properly for a while, I'm always doing music stuff for my album and your always away with Simon and Eleanor. Not that its your fault." He quickly added. I just frowned looking down. "Hey Lou, I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I know why you signed the contract, and I'm so thankful for what you did for me." He said walking over to me and kissing my head before tilting my head up to look at him. "And we both have a free day today so I thought we could spend all day together, Starting with breakfast." Harry said as he kissed my lips, I kissed back before he pulled away and went back to his seat and started eating.

"It's really good love." I muffled with a mouthful of bacon, He laughed and sent me a soft smile.

After a few minutes of silence Harry spoke up again. "So Lou, what do you want to do today?" He asked as he ate another bit of the breakfast he made. I thought for a minute.

"Well we could go out somewhere, I don't really know." I said. He stood up and walked over to me, grabbed my plate and put it in the dishwasher before coming back to the table.

"If you wanted tonight we can go to that football pitch you always go to and you could teach me so I can actually kick the ball without falling over." Harry said holding back a laugh, I smiled at him and stood up and walked over to him.

"You would really want to do that?" I asked as he brought me into a hug, I felt him nod. "Okay then, we can do that later. Maybe we could go out for lunch, And as your going to play football with me then I could go shopping with you." I said smiling into his chest.

"I would love that! We haven't gone shopping together forever." He said as we pulled away from the hug. "But what if people see us?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"My contract is over in around 6 months, so we could always tease our fans, they don't have to see anything that proves were together. That way I'm not going against the contract." I said smiling smugly at him. "It would just be two lads, doing lads things that lads do cause lads are cool." I laughed slightly.