Night out

So this one shot is for Addie_your_Queen HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had/have a great day and I hope you like this <333

Louis' P.O.V

It was 5pm and Harry was at the gym while I was sat on the couch bored out of my mind. I really wanted to go out tonight but I didn't Know if Harry will want to go out, he gets tired after being in the gym. Maybe Niall would go get drunk with me? I picked up my phone from the table in front of me and dialed Niall's number. 

"Hey lad!" He said excitedly when he answered.

"Hey Niall, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to that new club tonight?" I asked as I stood up to go look for Harry's hoodie.

"I would love to mate, but Amelia is round tonight" He said sighing "Why isn't Harry going with you?"

"Well I haven't asked him yet but normally he gets tired and grumpy after the gym and that's where he is now." I found the hoodie and slipped it over my cold body.

"Oh, well If harry goes I might be able to convince Amelia to go, I could say its some couples night out?" He said as I heard voices from around him.

"Okay, If I can convince Harry to go then I will text you okay?" I said sitting back down on the couch. "Wait!" I quickly yelled.

"What?" he said sounding startled.

"Around a month ago Harry and I met a cute couple at the pride festival, their names were Addie and Grace. They were so sweet and Harry and I got their numbers to keep in touch, we should invite them!" I shouted already excited to see them again.

"Okay sure!" I heard a voice call Niall's name "Sorry Lou, gotta go. But I will text you later" He said before I said goodbye and hung up. Just as I put my phone down I heard the front door open, I stood up and went to greet Harry hoping he was in a good mood.

"Hey H" I went on my tip toes to kiss his cheek, He leaned down and put his bag on the floor.

"Hello? Normally I have to pry you away from your laptop when I come home." He chuckled and held me close to him as I kept my arms wrapped around his neck.

"That's a lie I always come see you when you come home because your my dearest sweet boyfriend that I love so mu-"

"Okay Lou what do you want?" He said cutting me off and laughing a little.

"What? Can't I greet my boyfriend without wanting something?" He gave me a look that said 'You always want something' I sighed and looked up at him. "Okay, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to the new club tonight?"

"No." He said sternly while picking up his gym bag and walking towards the stairs at a fast pace, I ran after him.

"Wait Harry please. Niall wont come with me unless you come so that way he can convince Amelia, Please!" I yelled following him towards our room.

"Louis-" He started but I cut him off.

"Please Harry, I'm going to ask Addie and Grace to come too!" I begged grabbing his arm and stopping him from walking.

He turned to look at me for a few seconds. "Fine, Only because I love you and we haven't seen them in a while."

I jumped onto him wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist as I peppered loads of little kisses over his face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I smiled and kept kissing him while he just laughed and made sure I didn't fall.

~

I had just texted Addie and she said her and Grace would love to come tonight, they were going to meet us there and I was about to text Niall.