Flirting

This was requested by wetlouisismylife I hope it's alright <3

I just have no motivation for online school right now, and I keep over sleeping and missing my first two lessons and if my parents knew they would kill me and I've barely been doing any work. I dont know why but I just cant do it, I'm so done with school.

BUT ANYWAY HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO WALLS!!! OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, I FEEL LIKE IT ONLY JUST CAME OUT. I LOVE LOUIS AND HIS ALBUM SO MUCH AND IM SO PROUD OF HIM!! AND THE FANART ON SPOTIFY, AHHH

Harry's P.O.V

We had to leave for a meet and greet in 20 minutes, I love meeting fans and talking to them but today I just wanted to sleep. I have a massive headache and I'm extremely tired, we spent all night writing songs and sorting out the melody for our third album that we only got three hours of sleep, well, the boys got three hours of sleep I got none. I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried.

I was currently laying down on mine and Louis' bed in our hotel room, trying to fall asleep, at least for 20 minutes. I had my arm over my eyes, trying to block out the sunlight when I heard Louis step out the bathroom. I opened my eyes and saw him walk over to his suitcase with a towel wrapped loosely around his hips, his hair was wet and water droplets were still lingering on his tanned skin.

Normally I would have loved to see Louis like that, but today I couldn't have cared less. I closed my eyes and leant my head back against the pillow while Louis got changed. It must have been only a few minutes before I felt the bed dip next to me and a hand was running through my hair. "Are you okay, babe?" I heard Louis ask as he placed another hand on my forehead.

I just hummed and opened my eyes slightly to look at him, his face was full of concern as he looked down at me. "What's wrong?" He asked, removing his hand off my forehead.

"Just tired." I mumbled as Louis' hand continued to play with my hair, he looked at me skeptically, almost like he knew there was something else.

"Just tired? That's it?"

I sighed figuring he wouldn't let it go until he knew the truth. "I've got a bit of a headache too." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

"Is it bad?" His voice was laced with worry.

"A little." I lied. I didn't want to tell him how bad it actually was, I felt like I was being silly. He didn't say anything, he just stood up and looked through his suitcase for a few minutes before walking back over to me with something in his hands.

"Take this." He said as he handed me some ibuprofen and then grabbed a bottle of water from beside him before handing it to me as well. He kissed my temple before grabbing his phone and sitting against the headboard of the bed while I swallowed the pills.

I managed to fall asleep for at least 15 minutes before Louis was waking me up saying we needed to go. I groaned but got up anyway, my head still hurt but it wasn't as bad as before. I walked down to the lobby with Louis and saw the boys all sat in chairs waiting for our security to take us to the car.

Right now I wanted nothing more than to be close to Louis, I wanted his comfort but I knew I couldn't, not while we were in public.

I pushed aside the comfort I craved from my boyfriend and sat down next to Liam. We were waiting for only 5 minutes before security came and took us out to our car.

The flash from the paparazzi cameras was not helping my headache one bit, but I just kept my head down as we walked out of the hotel. We all got into the car and our driver started taking us to the meet and greet.