Curly

Okay so this was originally going to be an actual book, but I wanted to post another chapter today and I had no ideas so I just chose to do this as a one shot.

Also I'm supposed to be doing coursework and revision right now but I've already done a lot and I wanted a break, and I don't think I'm getting any sleep tonight.... I have so many things I need to do, I want to cry :(((

Edit: Yeah, I failed it. I didn't finish my coursework and I failed my tests :/

THANK YOU FOR 13K READS!!! I LOVE YOU

3rd Person P.O.V

Louis is 24 and runs his own tattoo parlor with his bestfriend, Zayn. Normally they only tattoo people who are over the age of 26, so they were both surprised when a boy who looked like he was 15 walked through the doors with a big smile.  Zayn looked up from the tattoo he was currently doing on a 32 year old man and looked over to Louis who was watching the boy intently. The boy had brown curly hair, bright green eyes and his jaw was perfectly chiseled, he smiled at them both and walked over to where Louis was sat behind the desk on his phone.

"I want a tattoo." He said quietly to Louis, who was still holding his phone. Louis, put his phone down and leant forward in his chair as he eyed the curly haired boy in front of him.

"Are you even legal, kid?" Louis asks as he put his phone down and his face kept it's cold and stern façade.

"I'm nineteen." Curly said as Louis stood up and nodded.

"Hmm..." Louis walked around the desk and looked the boy up and down.

"I go to university around here, I can show you my university key card." Curly rushed out and Louis nodded, the boy pulled out his lanyard and showed it to Louis.

Harry E Styles, 19.
London metropolitan University.
Photography.

Louis looked over the card and handed it back to 'Harry'. "Alright, curly. What do you want?" Louis asked as he got all the equipment ready, Harry smiled and sat down in the chair and lifted his sleeve up to his elbow.

"I want the words 'I can't change' on my wrist, please." He smiled as Louis sat down on the stool near the chair Harry was in.

"Alright kid, won't take too long." Louis said as he stared to draw it out so he could show Harry.

"M'not a kid you know." Harry said as Louis kept drawing.

"You're nineteen, you were practically just born." Louis laughed and Harry thought it was a beautiful sound, he looked over at Louis and saw he was smiling a little, he hadn't seen him smile until now.

"It's not that young, you can't be much older than me." Harry stated as Louis stayed quiet and finished the drawing.

"This what you want?" Louis asked, ignoring what Harry said. Harry looked at the design and nodded. "Alright, don't flex just relax otherwise it will hurt like a bitch and you make my job harder." He said and Harry nodded as Louis got the needle ready.

"So how old are you? If I'm so young?" Harry asked, trying to make conversation with the blue eyed boy.

"Too old for you." Louis deadpanned as he carried on with the tattoo.

"Well you don't look that old."

"Listen Curly, I'm busy. Unless you want me to ruin this, I suggest you keep your mouth closed." Louis sternly said looking up into Harry's green eyes.

"My names Harry." He said as Louis rolled his eyes and resumed what he was doing.

"I know your name Curly. I saw your lanyard." Louis said resuming his cold and stern façade. Harry thought he was quite good looking, but if he smiled a bit more he would look even better.