Theme park.

Okay so I was at a theme park with my family a little while ago ago and I was waiting for one of the rides when I thought of this, btw they're not famous in this one.

A year ago today I published my first oneshot, thank you to everyone who still reads this, it means more than I could say. I love you all immensely.

Tonight I went to see Ashe with my best friend it was incredible and I think I almost passed out when niall came out. I want to show you guys pictures I took but for some reason it won't let me put them in, if anyone knows why please tell me :(

Anyway enjoy :)))

3rd person P.O.V

Louis' eyes slowly drifted open when he felt a warm pair of lips gently press onto his forehead, he smiled before opening his eyes fully and looking up at his husband who was leaning over him with a grin on his face. "Morning, love." Louis mumbled as he leaned up to kiss Harry's lips before sitting up properly. "Why are you up?"

"Because it's almost 9am, and Gem said she was bringing the monsters over around 9." Harry said as he got off the bed and walked over to the bag that was on the floor filled with a few of their clothes. "By the way, I've already packed most your stuff."

"Thanks." Louis got out the bed and walked over to the bathroom. Gemma and her husband were going away for three days for their anniversary so Harry said he and Louis could look after their two sons, Noah and Alex.

So Louis and Harry decided to take them out to a theme park for two days, they would stay in a hotel over night before driving back late on Sunday and then their nephews will sleep at their house and stay there until Gemma and Michal come to get them on Monday.

When Louis walked back out the bathroom a few minutes later still only wearing a pair of boxers Harry resisted the urge to hit him. "Lou, can you please put some clothes on? As much as I love it, I'm not sure your nephews will enjoy seeing you in a pair of boxers." He picked up a shirt and some trousers off the end of the bed and chucked it at Louis. "Plus you'll encourage Noah to take his clothes off too and that is not happening today."

Louis just laughed as he slipped the shirt over his head, he was about to say something when the doorbell rung. Harry turned to look at him and pointed sternly. "Put the clothes on." He turned and walked out the room.

Harry quickly got to the front door and opened it just as a tiny body was running into him and gripping his legs. "Uncle Harry!" Noah yelled as he wrapped his arms tighter.

"Hey buddy." Harry smiled and ruffled the five years olds hair before looking up at Gemma.

"Are you sure you and Lou don't mind doing this?" She asked as Alex walked closer to the door.

"I'm sure. It'll be fun, right Noah?" He looked down at the boy who nodded vigorously before standing back and looking at his mum.

"Hi uncle Harry." Alex smiled as he walked into the house. "Where's uncle Louis?" He asked as he looked around and didn't see him walking around behind Harry.

"Oh he's upstairs." Harry told him, Alex was about to walk up there when Harry quickly turned around. "I'd wait until he's come downstairs. I think he's getting ready."

"He wasn't dressed was he?" Gemma asked, knowing how late Louis normally got up.

"No, he was not. And I'd rather not have your eleven year old son be traumatised." Harry laughed as the two boys walked back over to their mum, and said goodbye.

"You two behave, okay?" Gemma said sternly as she kissed them both on the head. "I'll pick you up on Monday and I don't want to hear anything about bad behaviour."