"Why cant you see yourself the way I do?"

This was a request by _eemma_ i hope it's alright :))

I find myself so funny, I'm literally talking to myself alone in my room and telling jokes while laughing.... I need help

3rd person P.O.V

Louis could feel the way his heart dropped as he read through the hate on Twitter.

@Flora134: Louis is so fat. Has anyone seen him lately he has such a fat stomach and thighs.

Louis kept scrolling from where he was sat on the bathroom floor, back against the bathtub.

@Hazzabear94: L*uis needs to work out, he is so fat it's funny. No one would want to be with him and he can't even sing.

A few tears rolled down Louis' cheeks. He knew he was fat. He could see it in the mirror every time he looked, the fat hanging off his hips, stomach, thighs. He hated it, but Harry always told him he was beautiful and he listened until there was too much hate to ignore it.

Then Louis just started to believe it.

@laurenbree: Louis needs a diet hes so fat

Louis closed his eyes as a soft whimper escaped his lips, he leaned his head back as more tears rolled down his soft cheeks.

@beccaluvs1D: Louis is the ugliest member of one direction, why is he even in the band?

He was startled when he heard a soft knock at the bathroom door followed by the deep voice of his husband. "Lou, babe are you okay? You've been in there a while." Harry said as Louis quickly shut his phone off and stood.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute." Louis said as he wiped his cheeks and looked into the mirror. His hair was disheveled from when he was tugging on it, his eyes were bloodshot and puffy. Louis sighed and ran a hand over his stomach before lifting his shirt up.

He looked at his body and frowned, he had never hated being in his body more than now.

He wrapped his arms around himself and closed his eyes, taking a few deep breaths before opening his eyes again and splashing his face with water.

When he didn't look like he had been crying he walked out the bathroom to see Harry leaning against the wall opposite the bathroom door. "Hey, love, I was wondering what you wanted from McDonald's?" Harry asked as Louis sat down on the bed.

"Why aren't you cooking?" Louis asked quietly as he knew how much more fat he would get if he ate McDonalds.

"I'm too tired to even think about going in the kitchen, so do you want your usual?" Harry asked as he sat down next to Louis.

"Err no, could I just have a small salad?" Louis' voice was small as he fiddled with his hands in his lap.

"Salad?" Harry asked confused, normally Louis wanted a burger and fries. "If that's what you want, do you want a drink?"

Louis shook his head, not meeting Harry's eyes. "Alright, I'll go grab it. I'll be home soon, love." Harry smiled and kissed Louis' temple before leaving the room.

Louis let out a loud sigh when he heard the front door close. Why did Harry even want to be with something like him? Couldn't he see the fat hanging off his body? Off his stomach?