"I'm so fucking sorry."

This was requested by wetlouisismylife I hope it's alright :)

I hate school. I have homework and tests and teachers telling me I'm going to fail my GCSE's so that's fun. And my knuckles are busted from boxing and it hurts to hold a pen so I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow.

3rd person P.O.V

Harry was sat on the couch with his head in his hands, waiting for his husband to come home. Recently Louis had been at work more than he was at home and Harry was getting sick of it. He wants to talk to Louis when the sun is actually still up. He doesn't want to wait around every night waiting for him to come home. He doesn't want to constantly be alone.

Harry jumped slightly when he heard the front door open, he didn't move from his seat on the couch, he just listened to Louis try and carefully close the front door without making any noise.

He only moved when he heard the footsteps coming closer to him, he turned around to see his husband with bags under his eyes, a hoodie chucked over his body, black sweatpants and a hat on his head.

"Oh hey, H." Louis smiled weakly as he took the hat off and ran his hand through his growing hair.

"Can we talk?" Harry asked, cutting straight to the chase.

"Can we do it in the mornin-"

Louis didn't get to finish what he was saying before Harry interrupted him. "You won't be here in the morning." He said coldly as Louis sighed took his shoes off.

"Cmon Harry, I'm tired let's just go to bed." He said quietly.

"No. I wanna have a conversation about what's happening. What's happening to us." Harry said sternly as he sat up. "What kind of relationship is this Louis? You're never here."

"I'm busy. You know that."

"I'm busy Louis, do you think I'm not busy?" Harry's voice was getting louder as he got more worked up. "Of course I'm fucking busy but I make sure I make time for my husband so I actually come home before midnight! But then I come home to an empty house every night. Then in the early hours of the morning you come to bed, but you're gone when I wake up."

Louis looked down at the ground, he knew he had been at work a lot lately but he truly had been busy, he'd been working on a new album and then his management had been breathing down his neck constantly. Harry didn't know that bit though. Louis didn't want to worry him.

"H, I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I know I've been at work a lot, but soon when things get done, I'll be home more. S'just things are difficult right now and I need to get stuff done."

"Louis answer this question honestly." Harry started as he looked into Louis' now grey eyes. "What's more important? Me or your job? Because at the moment it feels like you and your job are in a relationship and I'm watching from the outside. I haven't spoken to you properly in a month!"

"Okay don't put that on me!" Louis yelled, now also getting annoyed. "Don't make it look like I'm the bad guy, Harry. I try to talk to you when I come home but you either ignore me or brush me off, so don't put the conversation crap on me!"

"Well maybe it's because when you eventually get home I don't want to fight with you or talk about it, I just want to sleep!" Harry yelled back.

"So we're both to blame if our relationship is going to shit! I'm not the only one who's not trying!"

"Louis at the moment it doesn't even feel like we have a relationship! You're supposed to be my husband not the guy I barely know anymore who's not at home for more than six hours a day!" He had tears in his eyes. "I am trying. I've been trying. For weeks I've been trying, Louis. But I'm tired."