Love Island.

This was requested by HSLTLPZMNH28

Okay so imma warn you all for this one, there's smut. A lot of it. So if you don't like that I would just skip this whole chapter.

Also I think you should all be proud that I was even able to do this bc I can't stop laughing and haven't even been able to do these scenes before 😂

Anyway if you're reading this one, I hope you enjoy :)

3rd person P.O.V

The first thing that Louis heard when he got home was Harry on the phone to his sister rambling on about something to do with Love Island, he'd been obsessed with it for a while and the show had just finished and so now every time Louis got home Harry was talking about it.

But Louis couldn't understand the hype about it, to him it was a strange show that he never had any intent on watching but his husband loved it so he had to hear about it anyway. Over the past few weeks he'd heard the words 'love island' so many times that if he heard it once more he may just snap.

He put his bag down in the hallway before walking towards his husbands voice, feeling gravitated towards him. Harry was sat on the couch, his back to Louis as he spoke enthusiastically into the phone. Louis walked towards him and leant over the cushions to kiss Harry's head in greeting before walking out the room and into the kitchen.

A few minutes later the green eyed man was walking into the room with a grin on his face. "Hi, how was work?" He asked as he walked over to Louis and wrapped his arms around the mans waist, leaning closer to him so their faces were inches apart.

"The usual." Louis mumbled in response his eyes flicking down to Harry's lips briefly, leaning forward to kiss him before Harry broke the mood.

"Gemma and I were disagreeing about Love Island and I need you as a tie breaker."

Louis groaned as he pulled away and turned around to face the counter, going to grab a cup. "Lou, please." Harry whined, laying his chin on his husbands shoulder, looking over it to see what he was doing. "Please."

"Fine."

Harry piped up and started smiling. "Okay so I said that Liam Reardon was the hottest but she thinks Teddy Soares was. Who do you think?" He asked, watching as Louis made two drinks.

"Easy." Louis turned around with a smirk. "Me."

Harry's smile dropped as he stared at the man in front of him. "I'm being serious. Who do you think."

"H, I don't know who either of them lads are."

"Okay, hang on, I'll get a picture." Just as Harry was about to run out the room to get his phone Louis reached out and wrapped an arm around him, successfully stopping him from going anywhere as he pulled him against his own body.

"How about...we just agree that I'm hotter than both of them." Louis whispered, his lips grazing the side of Harrys ear as he spoke causing shivers to ignite over tattooed skin. Harry was about to speak when soft lips were being pressed behind his ear and then slowly trailing down his neck. He turned his head to the side to give Louis more room as a slow sigh fell from his lips.

"Okay, yeah. We can agree on that."

~

"Louis, where are we going?" Harry asked for the billionth time since Louis had woken him up saying they were going away for five days.

"What don't you understand about a surprise?" Louis chuckled as he kept his eyes on the road while Harry pouted next to him. "Just wait a few minutes, Love, then you'll know." Keeping this secret from Harry had almost been impossible, but there was reasoning behind why he was doing it. A: Harry would love it. B: Louis also got something out of it.