Louis Tomlinson-styles

This was requested by anastasyiavanderbilt I hope you like it :)

Louis' P.O.V

I was sat in the living room writing new songs when I heard my husband calling my name from upstairs. "Louuuuuu!"

"What?!" I called back, not wanting to take my attention away from work. But Harry didn't answer. "Babe, what did you want?!" I called once more as I finished writing the second verse of my new song. But still Harry didn't answer.

I groaned and stood up before jogging upstairs, going to see what my husband wanted. I reached the top of the stairs and saw that our bedroom light was on, so I assumed that is where Harry was. I pushed open the door slightly and walked inside, seeing Harry in our bed, under the covers with the duvet pulled up to his chin.

"What did you need, love?" I asked softly as I walked further into the room.

He didn't say anything he just lifted up the duvet and moved back a little, leaving a gap on my side of the bed. I chuckled before walking over and getting onto the bed with him. "You okay? You're supposed to be working." I said as I ran my hand through his hair.

"M'tired." He mumbled, closing his eyes and relaxing into my touch.

"Do you want me to get you anything? A drink?" I asked, I knew that he had a lot of work to do today and he needed it done by tomorrow morning.

"No. Just you." He mumbled, moving closer. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him as he buried his head into my chest, inhaling deeply before relaxing again. "Although, you could go to Starbucks and get me a iced coffee." I felt him smile against my chest as I laughed.

"Alright, honey, I'll get you one in a minute." I kissed his forehead and he hummed happily, entwining our legs together. "What have you still go to work on?" I asked after a few minutes of silence, I thought he had fallen asleep but he would occasionally kiss my neck, telling me he was still awake.

"Err I've got to finish two songs, find a melody for a new song, and think about what styling options I want for the cover of the new album." He said, lifting his head to look at me.

I nodded and kissed his head again, he smiled up at me showing off his dimples I had loved for almost 11 years. "Haz?"

"Yeah?" Harry hummed.

"Where did my jumper go? The one I left on that chair over there." I pointed to the empty desk chair that did have my jumper hanging off when left it there this morning.

"I don't know. I never saw it." He shrugged and tucked his head into my neck.

"Harry."

"Yes?" I felt him smile in the crook of my neck.

"Did you take it?"

"No!" He faked a gasp and took his head out of my neck to look at me. "How dare you think that! Maybe you just think you left it there and-"

"Harry you're wearing it." I tried to hold my laugh as he blushed a little.

"Am I? No, this is mine." He mumbled tugging on the hem of my jumper, smiling at his hands.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's mine. I know that because it fits you perfectly and it's big on me."

"Just because you're small doesn't mean it's yours." He said, looking up at me innocently.

"I won't get you your iced coffee." I said sternly, looking into his greens eyes.

"No, please, I'm going to die without it. It's your hoodie." He pouted, grabbing my hand and holding it in his big one.