Mr Tomlinson 2

This was requested by harrystupperwarebox so here you go :)

Harry's P.O.V

Louis walked closer to my desk with Axel on his hip as Lauren put her hand up. "Yes Lauren?" I asked as I put my hand on Louis' back.

"Could all of us ask you guys questions about your relationship?" She asked and all the other kids hummed in agreement.

"You really want to do that? All of you?" I asked as they all nodded. "Alright then, ask away." I chuckled a little as I sat down on the edge of my desk and Louis sat down next to me and put Axel on his lap.

A brunette girl put her hand up so I let her speak first. "Do you have any pictures of when you first met?" She asked shyly, I smiled and nodded. I walked round to my computer and pulled up a picture from a few months after we first met.

Louis turned to look at the board and smiled when he saw the picture

Louis turned to look at the board and smiled when he saw the picture. I walked back round to stand next to him and started talking. "This was a few months after we met, it's weird to see how curly my hair was back then." I laughed and as if on cue Axel brought his hand up to my hair and tugged on it, making the class laugh and Louis smile wide before taking Axel's hand out my hair.

"You look so young sir. How old were you?" Avery asked.

"I was sixteen I think, Lou was eighteen." I smiled and more students put their hands up. I pointed to a boy with short blonde hair.

"You said you're married so where did you go on your honeymoon?" He asked and Louis spoke up this time.

"I took him to Hawaii, I think Harry has a picture of us on a boat there." He said as he looked at me, I nodded and found the picture.

"ARE YOU WEARING A BANDANNA MR T?" Tiffany yelled with a big grin as Roman looked at her with a annoyed look on his face

I laughed and nodded. "I was growing my hair out and to keep it out my face Louis bought me a bandanna to wear."

"My god they're both so attractive." Avery whispered to Tiffany who giggled and nodded while Roman groaned and stood up.

"Roman where are you going?" I asked as he walked to the back of the room.