Sick and exhaustion

This was a request by xxJo4writesxx I hope it's alright :)

Also you might not want to read this if you have emetophobia, it doesn't go into detail but it's just a warning ⚠️

Also I was like about to have a panic attack earlier bc my laptop broke and my dad was taking pictures of all my saved passwords so I could remember them incase when the company fix my laptop they lose the passwords and I forgot that wattpad is one of my saved passwords on there and he saw it, I literally snuck his phone deleted the picture of it and then got onto my laptop bc the screen still works and deleted it as a saved password so I'm hoping he forgets he ever saw it bc I don't know what I'm going to say if he asks "oh yeah dad, I write books about two men In love but there's controversy to whether they are actually dating, oh and I read fanfiction too" no I would rather die, my wattpad passwords are going to the grave with me.

Louis' P.O.V

Exhausted.

That's how I felt.

Oh and like literal utter shit.

I had a headache that felt like something was trying to rip into my skull, my limbs felt so heavy like I could barely move, my throat was scratchy and sore, my nose was running and I just felt like...

Shit.

The boys and I had been working non stop for the last few weeks and we didn't have a lot of time to sleep between interviews, concerts, recording and writing so we were all tired. But only I had to go back and re record and sit alone with management because I looked too gay.

I got around 0-2 hours of sleep a night while the other boys were getting 5-6 hours.

Oh did I also mention my stomach feels like it being attacked from the inside.

Yeah.. put that one down on the list.

I was scared to eat because the smell of food made me want to throw up, but Harry made sure I had something to eat even if it's small.

My lovely boyfriend.

Get yourself a Harry.

It was around 2pm and we had a concert tonight, all of us were currently watching films in Zayn and Liam's hotel room. My head was resting on Harry's lap as he ran his fingers through my hair, Niall was laid out on the other couch and Zayn was lying on his bed practically half asleep with Liam curled into his side fast asleep.

Lucky bitch.

It probably didn't help that the times I did actually get to sleep, I couldn't. Don't ask me why, I don't know. I just can't. It's like I'm tired but my brain won't shut off. I'm too worried about work to fall asleep.

Fuck work.

I tried to relax as much as I could as Harry ran his hands through my hair but I couldn't, my stomach felt like everything was sloshing around and I felt like I was about to throw up any minute.

I sat up once I my mouth started watering and I knew what was going to happen. "Lou, you alright?" I heard Harry whisper as I looked straight ahead at the wall.

I knew all the boys were looking at me now, I could feel it. I also felt Harry's hand slowly rubbing up and down my back, but only for a second as I shot up from the couch and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind me before falling onto my knees in front of the toilet, emptying my stomach.