"Styles. Harry styles."

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, just been kind of busy. But I'm here now :)

This one is just one I thought of on the bus to school yesterday lol.

I hope you like this and message me or comment if you have any requests, they can be happy or sad I don't mind.

Louis' P.O.V

"Tomlinson? TOMLINSON?!"

"I'm here coach!" I yelled as I ran up to where my team was standing on the football field.

"Why are you late? Actually don't answer that. You're always late." He said before going back to the rest of the group.

"Mate, why are you late again?" My friend Niall whispered as soon as I stood next to him. "And don't say you were in the library because I know you don't go in there."

"I was just getting changed." I said truthfully as I listened to coach explain how practice was going to go.

"Lou why does it take you more than 10 minutes to get dressed?! You came to school in your kit?!" He said getting slightly louder.

"Shut up Niall." I elbowed him in the rib "And I was just talking to Zayn in the locker room, he said there's a new kid, Apparently he's our age and he arrived Friday."

"How come we didn't see him?" Niall asked as we started stretches.

"I don't know maybe we just didn't realize." I said as continued the warm up.

"Alright boys!" My coach shouted after a few more minutes of stretching. "I'm going to put you in teams for practice and you will play each other." We all gathered around him. "Alright Tommo, you be team one and Horan you can be team two." He pointed at us and I hit Niall lightly as he went over to the bibs.

"Watch it Horan, you're going down." I said laughing.

"Nu uh Tommo. I'm gonna kick your ass." He smirked as coach walked over to me.

"Louis I need to talk to you." He said before walking over to the bench, I followed and sat down next to him. "Louis, are you going to keep being late? Because I made you team captain a month ago and we have our first match of the season in a month. I need to know I can rely on you." He said looking at me.

"Sorry coach, but yes you can rely on me. I promise I will try harder." I said.

"Good, I don't want to put you on the bench, you're my best player Tommo. Don't let me down." He patted my back and stood up before I jumped up and ran back over to my team.

"What was that about?" Niall asked as he jogged over to me.

"Oh, nothing." I said smiling at him.

"Hmm okay, But I'm still gonna beat you." He smirked and ran to his team.

"IN YOUR DREAMS NIALLER!" I yelled as I watched him run, I turned to my team and gave them all the green bibs to put on.

~

We were coming to the end of the practice and I was winning 3-2. "SEE NIALL! YOU'RE GOING DOWN MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled after scoring the third goal.

"TOMLINSON! LANGUAGE!" My coach yelled glaring at me.

"Oops. Sorry sir." I said laughing as he shook his head at me.

"Alright boys, you've got 10 minutes left. Make it count." He said as he looked back at his team plan on his clipboard. I watched the players as Niall's team started with the ball.

I was about to go after Niall who was coming closer to our goal with the ball when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I turned to where the stands were and saw a few people minding their own business but one person caught my eye. It was a boy, he had green eyes and brown curly hair. He was looking at all the players on the field, but when his eyes caught mine I felt frozen. I couldn't move, I was looking into his eyes as he looked into mine. I didn't look away until I heard Niall shouting.