"I thought I hated you"

So I'm so excited to write this one, and it was an amazing idea by the just as amazing Addie_your_Queen go follow her :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8K READS!! I actually cannot believe it, just two days ago I had 7k, I love you all so much and I love doing this book, Its like my own little escape. I have a new book currently in the making so I hope to get the first few chapters out in the next few weeks <33

Edit: OKAY NOW THANK YOU FOR 9K READS, WTH THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SONG LONG TO UPDATE!!

Anyway I hope you enjoy this :))

Louis' P.O.V

I was walking through the school hallway with my best friend Niall when I saw him. The person I hated most. Harry Fucking Styles. He thinks he's so cool, and he's annoying and he always teases me and I hate it.

But I also hate the way my heart picks up when I see him and when he accidently touches me and my breath gets caught in my throat. But there is no way I like him, not even a little bit. It's impossible. The world would have to be ending for me to actually like Harry Styles.

"Hey little Lou, did you grow over night? You look taller." Harry said as he stood in front of Niall and I with Zayn and Liam next to him.

I rolled my eyes and stood straighter. "What the fuck do you want Harry?"

"Am I not allowed to come see my favorite person in the whole school?" He said, his voice dripping in sarcasm.

"We both know that's a lie. So how about you take your giraffe legs and stupid dimples away from me." I said glaring at him.

"Aww come on Lou, I know you love me really." There's that word again. Love. Everyone seems to think we have to love someone to get on with our lives. Well I dont need anyone. I'm fine by myself.

"Did you hit your massive head? Because I think your deluded, there will never be a day where I say I like, let alone Love you." I said as he faked a pout.

"Ow that hurt Lou."

"What your heart? Or your big ego?" I said smirking "Because guess what Harry? Not everyone is obsessed with you. And not everyone loves you like you think they do"

"We'll see about that." He said smirking too.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and he looked around until he saw a girl with blonde hair stood with her friends. Her name was Ashley and she was on the cheerleading team. "Harry what are you doing?" I asked as he walked closer to her.

"Proving my point! Try not to get jealous!" He yelled as he walked over to her, my jaw clenched when he walked over to her and kissed her. I glared at him as he practically ate this girls face off, I wasn't jealous. I was just annoyed at him. I didn't care that he was kissing her.

"Fuck you Harry." I muttered as I walked away. I walked into the boys' locker room and threw my bag down on the bench as Niall walked behind me.

"Lou, you okay?" He asked as I passed the room running my hands through my hair.

"He angers me so much Niall, I swear one day I'm going to kill him." I groaned as I continued pacing.

"Why does it get to you so much?" He asked as he sat down on the bench.

I groaned and sat down next to him. "I don't know, he just gets under my skin so much, with his stupid dimples, his stupid green eyes, his stupid, stupid face." I put my head in my hands and sighed. "I hate him Ni."