Home is wherever you are.

So this one is kinda short but sweet and I think I will be doing a double update tomorrow as I have more ideas but they are also short ones.

Anyway, this idea is from the amazing Addie_your_Queen So thank you and I hope I do it justice :)

3rd person P.O.V

Louis couldn't sleep last night, How could he? His boyfriend Harry, was finally coming home after being in the army for two years without coming home. He had missed him so much, he missed waking up next to him, he missed the way he smelled, he missed the way his lips felt. He even missed his awful jokes.

But that doesn't matter anymore because, after so long, he is finally coming home, and that's all Louis cared about. It was now 9am and Louis was going to pick harry up from the airport in about 4 hours and He couldn't stop smiling.

He was in the middle of making some eggs and toast for breakfast, but minus the toast because he burnt it, when the door bell rung. He left his eggs and went to open the front door.

On the front step of his and Harry's house was his mum and sister. He smiled wide before giving them a hug and letting them in.

Louis' P.O.V

"What are you guys doing here!" I said as I closed the door behind them. I followed them as they walked into the living room.

"Well we know that your lover boy is coming home today and we thought we could help distract you before you go get him." Lottie said as she sat down on the couch. I walked over to them and sat down too.

"Lou, are you cooking something?" My mum suddenly spoke. I looked at her confused.

"Uhh yeah, wh-" I stopped when I smelt something burning. "Shit" I mumbled as I jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen seeing my pan of eggs practically on fire. "Shit, shit, shit." I repeated as I grabbed the pan and chucked it into the sink, turning the tap on and letting the water kill the flames. Mum and Lottie walked in as I leant my back against the counter and put my head in my hands.

"Ah, I see. You tried cooking" My mum said as she came and saw the mess. Lottie laughed beside her.

"You would think I would have gotten better after 2 years of having to cook my own food." I mumbled into my hands. My mum walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Well you tried boo." Lottie laughed again so I glared at her. "Alright you two." She said looking between me and my sister. "Lou is anything bothering you?" She examined my face looking to see if I was going to lie.

I thought for a second. "I guess I'm scared to see Harry after so long, But it's not as if I don't miss him of course I do, It's just" I sighed and Lottie came over and joined our family hug. "What if he doesn't like me anymore after two years apart or what if he doesn't think we should be together what if-" My mum cut me off.

"Louis I've seen the way that boy looks at you and not even in hundred years would he ever stop loving you. And yes its been two years but that probably only made his love grow for you. You wont believe me but nothing could ever cause the love you two have for each other to fade or disappear. You have something really beautiful with him and I'm sure he knows that. How did you feel when he left?" Louis remembered the day he left like it was yesterday.

Flashback

Harry pulled away from me and I felt like my heart just ripped in two.

"Please don't leave me hazza." I sniffled as I looked at the ground.