Mr Tomlinson

Thank you to everyone who has read my book so far, I'm very sorry that I haven't updated in a  while, I've just been very stressed with school :( Anygay back to the chapter, on the right is louis and harry's daughter, Sage and on the left is their son, Axel.

HAPPY 28TH OF SEPTEMBER!!

3rd person P.O.V

Harry is a drama teacher at a small high school in England, he teaches year 9 (Grade 8 I think) and Is married to Louis who stays at home with their 4 year old son. Harry is 27 and Louis 29 and they adopted their first child, Sage, when she was ten. She is now fifteen and in year 10. Then they had a surrogate for Axel.

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 9:45. Wow I'm surprised Axel hasn't woken me up yet. I sat up in the king sized bed and picked up my phone looking at the name lighting up on the screen. Unknown.

"Hello?" I mumbled as I pushed the covers off my partly naked body.

"Hello, Is this Mr. Tomlinson?" The voice was deep, I got out of the bed and walked over to my closet getting some sweatpants and a shirt.

"Uh, yes. Who is this?"

"Oh yes very sorry, My name is Carter and I believe you called us about getting an interview for a job at the Doncaster Hospital? As I pulled the shirt over my head I remembered a few weeks ago Harry and I were talking about how I needed to get a job soon as he is the only one working and Axel is going to school soon, so I needed to find somewhere to work. That night when we were lying in bed Harry brought up that I got a medical degree just before I met him, but I never did anything serious with it. So I called the local Hospital an they said they would call me back about a possible interview after they looked over my resume.

"yeah I did, I called a few weeks ago." I left my room and started walking down the corridor to Axel's room so I could wake him up.

"Well, we have a slot for you if you still want the interview?" I was about to open Axel's door when I stopped and smiled wide.

"YES! Uhh I mean sure, what date and time?" I hear the man on the other line chuckle.

"The only suitable slot we could get you is today at around 11:00pm." I sigh as I open Axel's door and look at him curled up in his bed with his hair sprawled across his face.

"Is there another date?"

"The only next date we can give you is in around a month." I sighed again and ran a hand through my hair. The man noticed my silence and spoke again. "Mr. Tomlinson?"

"Oh um" I look over at Axel "How long would the interview take?"

"It could take around and hour to around 4 hours, It all depends on how the interview goes and if we want to look further at what you can do if we think your suitable for a job here."

Surely my mum or Lottie wouldn't mind looking after him for a couple hours? I have wanted to do something In a hospital for a long time. "Okay, I will take the 11am interview."

"Great, I will email you the rest of the details and what you need to bring and I look forward to seeing you later." I said my goodbyes and hung up walking over to Axel's bed. I stroked the hair of his face and kissed his forehead lightly.

"Hey buddy, you need to get up now." I gently spoke as he groaned back in response. "C'mon Axel, You might be spending with day with auntie or grandma today. His head shot up at that.

"Auntie Lott Lott and nanny?" I chuckled to myself at his adorableness and nodded, but suddenly his face became sad and his bottom lip started to shake. I quickly sat down on his bed and pulled his little body into mine and planted kisses on his head.