"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-"

I AM SO COLD I THINK I MIGHT DIE!! Not really but now you know how cold I am. Anyway this one WILL be short as I need to restart a new book that I deleted at the weekend. So this one is a idea from the spectacular, amazing, fantastic Addie_your_Queen <33333 It's been a while since you request this but I saw the idea in my notes so... here you go :)

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 11K READS WTH!!! I LOVE YOU <33

AND IM GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MEET LOUIS RANDOMLY IN THE STREET. DO I NEED TO SELL A LIMB, BECAUSE I WILL. JUST PLEASE, I WILL DO ANYTHING TO BE THAT LUCKY!

3rd person P.O.V

Harry was stood by his locker when he felt someone put their hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" The voice said, Harry immediately knew who it was. How could he not? He had been in love with this boy for a while, but he was too scared to say anything, so they were just best friends. Even if it hurt Harry.

"Hey Lou" He laughed as he turned and saw Louis pouting. "What?" He asked as Louis crossed his bare arms over his chest.

"How did you know it was me?" Louis mumbled as Harry grabbed some more of his books from his locker.

"Just did." Harry shrugged as he swung his bag over his shoulder, he knew it was Louis because even if he cant see the blue eyed boy, he gets the familiar butterflies in his stomach when he's near and his heart beats faster. Louis also always smells like honey and flowers, and Harry loves it. (A/N: BAHAHAHAA I ACCIDENTLY WROTE HOES AND FLOWERS, IM DYING)

"Well Harold, you're no fun." Louis smiled and leaned closer to Harry making his breath hitch before Louis pulled back, not knowing what he just did and how much it affected Harry. "C'mon we have Spanish with the boys." Harry nodded and followed Louis to the classroom as he tried to calm his racing heartbeat.

Harry and Louis walked into the classroom where they saw Zayn, Liam, and Niall sat in the corner were they normally sit, the two boys walked over and sat down. Louis sat next to Zayn and Harry sat next to Liam as Niall refused to move his bag off the seat next to him. "Hey Li" Harry whispered as he sat down next to him.

"Hey Harry, you Okay?" Liam asked as Harry nodded tiredly and leant back in his chair. Liam was the only one who knew about Harry Liking Louis, and the only reason he knows is because he saw the way Harry looked at the blue eyed boy, but whenever Louis looked back at Harry he would turn his head away with blushing cheeks. Soon Liam caught on and asked him about it, then he swore he wouldn't tell the others, at least not yet.

The lesson was ending in 15 minutes and Harry zoned out ages ago so he now didn't know what he was supposed to do, he gave up trying to figure it out and pulled out a piece of paper from his book to write on. He started drawing random things first but then somehow he started thinking about Louis, he shouldn't be surprised, everything leads back to Louis.

"Harry? Harry?" Liam nudged Harry as he zoned out once again. "You okay mate?

"Yeah." Harry sighed and looked out the window until the bell rung. He listened to his teachers annoying voice talking about homework before he was following the boys outside to the field. They sat down on their normal bench, Harry was next to louis on one side and then Zayn, Liam and Niall sat on the other side.

Harry was so tired and he didn't know if it was because school was boring him or that he only slept 2 hours last night, but he closed his eyes and laid his head on the table. "Are you alright, curly?" He heard Louis whisper, making the hairs on his neck stand up.

"Yup, just tired." Harry mumbled back and relaxed when he felt a hand stroke through his hair, he picked his head up a little to see who it was. He was met with a pair of blue eyes and a sunshine smile, Harry's heart fluttered as he laid his head back down and closed his eyes as Louis' hand ran through his hair and occasionally went down to rub his neck. Harry could feel the butterflies in his stomach and he could hear his heart beating loudly. Not long after, Harry fell asleep as Louis rubbed his back and then started braiding Harry's curly locks.

"Curly, We need to go to class." Harry opened his eyes and looked up seeing everyone walking back into school, he sighed and just let his head drop onto the table. He heard Louis chuckle and then his head was slowly being lifted up so he was made to look at Louis' gorgeous blue eyes that seemed to have their own story hidden in them.  "C'mon Haz, you can sleep later." He softly said as Harry nodded weakly and allowed Louis to help him stand up. "Did you get your maths book from your locker this morning?" Louis asked as Harry looked up at him confused.

"We have maths today?" Harry asked and Louis nodded. "It's probably in my locker. I forgot we had maths." Harry said a little louder as he was starting to wake up a little more.

"Alright Dory, lets go get your book." Louis laughed as the two walked into school, shoulder to shoulder. The corridors were now deserted as everyone had already gone to class, but Harry didn't mind, he hated maths. They reached Harry's locker and Louis did the combination as he knew what it was and got Harry's book out.

Harry was looking behind him at the student notice board when Louis spoke up. "Okay, lets go curly." Harry smiled at the sound of Louis' sweet voice and he turned and went to walk without realizing that Louis hadn't moved yet. As he turned he leaned forward to walk and as he did his foot got caught and knocked him into Louis causing his lips to lightly press against Louis'. Harry quickly pulled away and looked wide eyed at Louis, Harry was terrified. That was not how he wanted his first kiss to go.

Harry looked cautiously up at Louis when he saw him lightly touching his lips were Harry's lips had just been. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-"

He stopped talking when he felt a pair of warm lips attach to his, and it only took a second for him to realize Louis was kissing him. He kissed back as Louis placed both of his hands on Harry's cheeks. After a few seconds they pulled away and Harry looked at Louis with shock and happiness written all over his face. "You don't need to be sorry." Louis smiled at him, Harry blushed and looked away but his face was quickly being turned back to face Louis. "I really like you, Harry." He whispered as his hand gingerly reached for Harry's.

Harry honestly didn't know if he was dreaming or not, did Louis actually like him back? His eyes were wide as a smile appeared on his face when Louis traced shapes on the back of his hand. "I really like you too, Lou." Harry whispered back making Louis gently pull him closer and kiss his lips once more. The kiss wasn't needy or rough, it was sweet and meaningful and Harry loved that, it meant that Louis cared about this and he meant every word he said and every action he did. And that made Harry very, very Happy.

He never wanted to lose Louis. And no matter what happens, Harry Styles will always Love Louis Tomlinson.

And Louis Tomlinson will always Love Harry styles. Always.

~~~~~~~

I hope this was okay :)

I restarted this twice as I didn't like it the first two times and then I finally wrote one that I thought was okay. Also mid one shot, I thought of a new book Idea, I have loads of them and I'm just trying a few chapters of my favorite ideas to see which one I like best, so I do have an actual book coming soon.

Someone who takes time to listen when we are at our lowest is rare and should be valued - Unknown

You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days in your life - Unknown.