"You're home."

I wanted to do one like this, Sorry it's kinda late I've been feeling kinda shit lately so I couldn't be bothered to write, I'm sorry.

3rd person P.O.V

Harry lined up his foot with the ball before drawing his leg back and swinging it forward, colliding with the ball and sending it flying towards the open goal. It curved perfectly as it flew closer towards the top right corner.

It was only a second before the sound of the ball hitting the net filled the silence on the empty pitch. Harry merely smiled as he jogged over to the ball and grabbed it before letting out a big breath and kicking it back over to his bag.

He slowly walked towards the bench, his hands on his hips as he let out deep breaths from his pink, parted lips. His cheeks were flushed and his curls were sweaty and matted.

He lifted the hem of his shirt up and rubbed it along his forehead, clearing away the sweat that lingered there.

It was crazy to think that he used to suck at football, he couldn't even dribble the ball without it running away without him. Then he met Louis. Harry was fourteen when they met, Louis was sixteen, they went to the same school and they met because Louis accidentally kicked the ball in Harry's face.

Romantic, I know.

But then they started to talk, they would go to the park on weekends and Louis would teach him how to play. Then when Harry started getting better he got onto the football team at school and then he became captain a year later.

They started dating when Harry turned sixteen, it was a bit chaotic as Louis was doing his exams but they made it work. They always made it work.

Harry sat down on the damp grass next to the bench as he reached for his water bottle and poured half of it over his face, cooling him.

Just looking around the pitch reminded him of Louis. Reminded him how much he missed him. He hadn't seen his blue eyes in so long, hasn't kissed him in so long.

Harry could remember Louis' face when he told him that he got into university for football, that's where his career started, Louis was so happy for him, his eyes crinkled at the sides and his heartwarming, gorgeous smile took over his face as he reached forward and pulled Harry into his body.

Then when Harry was nineteen he was the captain of his uni's football team. They were the best playing team for their ages and they had scouts watching them all the time. They won almost every game. Harry could only thank Louis, if it wasn't for him he wouldn't have got accepted into one of the best football university's in the country.

He was in his last year a Durham university when he got scouted out by someone from Manchester United and before he knew it he was the captain of Manchester United and a well known footballer in a lot of places as Manchester United's Centre midfielder.

Five years ago, when Louis was twenty, he signed up for the British army. He had a recruit lead him through all the stuff he needed to go through before he left to go train with them. He had a really tough fitness regiment but he didn't give up and after a year and a half of training and assessments he was sent to his first deployment in Afghanistan.

A year ago Louis came back home for a few weeks as in Iraq, where he was stationed at the time, they weren't in combat so his commander let him go home. But then he had to leave again and Harry didn't want to let him go but he knew Louis had to go so with a very painful goodbye and a kiss he left to go back to Iraq. Harry hadn't seen him since.

He kept in contact as much as he could but obviously he couldn't call a lot at all but he wrote letters when he could, and as long as he was safe Harry didn't mind.