"You will tell no one."

This was requested by wetlouisismylife I hope it's okay :)

Btw I'm sorry if updates have been slow, I'm working on a separate book at the moment as well.

Tw⚠️: sexual assault

This is meant in no way to offend or disrespect anyone, sexual assault is a big issue and you should never be afraid to speak out.

3rd person P.O.V

Three weeks Louis had kept quiet. Three weeks Louis had had the words "You will tell no one" circling in his head. Three weeks Louis had endured the sexual assault he received from one of the guys in management.

It all started three weeks ago when Ross, one of the men in his management, asked to speak with Louis after one of their concerts.

Louis wished he never went.

Flashback

"Hey, Louis, Ross wants to see you in his office as soon as possible." Paul spoke as he walked backstage where all the boys were sat.

"Why?" Louis asked from where he was sat on the couch next to Harry, his arm wrapped around his waist.

"He didn't say, but you better go soon to make sure you don't make him annoyed." Paul said as he leant against the wall and looked over to where Zayn, Liam and Niall were messing around with skittles.

"Okay, I'll go in a minute." Louis mumbled as he turned his head to Harry and kissed his lips. "I'll be back in a minute." He whispered against his boyfriends lips before pulling away.

Harry smiled and nodded as Louis stood up and walked out of the room to head to Ross' office.

Louis knocked on Ross' door when he reached the office and he only had to wait a couple seconds before he heard Ross' voice telling him to come in.

"You wanted to see me?" Louis said as he stood in front of the desk.

"Yes, I just wanted to talk to you quickly." Ross smiled at Louis as he stood up and walked around so he was stood in front of Louis.

Louis looked at him confusedly as Ross stepped closer, Louis stepped back trying to keep distance between them but Ross just kept walking closer until Louis was pressed with his back against the wall.

"W-what are you doing?" Louis stuttered out as his breathing picked up, Ross was way to close for Louis' liking.

"M'not doing anything, beautiful." Ross smirked as he moved closer to Louis so their chests were pressed together.

Louis felt tears in his eyes as Ross brushed his thumb across Louis' lip, Louis tried to turn his head away but Ross had a grip on his chin.

"Please s-stop." Louis whispered as Ross leaned in closer to whisper in his ear.

"Why should I, sweetheart?" He said in a smug voice. "I'm having fun with you." Ross ran his hands down Louis' clothed torso as Louis shuddered under his touch and closed his eyes. "God I've wanted to do this with you since I saw you, so perfect."

"S-stop." Louis whispered as a tear rolled down his cheeks, he tried to push against Ross' grip on him but it was no use. Ross was too strong.

"Listen closely, Louis." Ross whispered as he placed a hand over Louis' clothed crotch. "You will tell no one." He said harshly. "You will leave this office like nothing happened, you will not tell anyone what happened and if you ever do I will make sure that worse things happen to the people you love, especially Harry. And I will make sure that both yours and the boys careers go no where. So keep this quiet and let me do what I want."