"I'll miss your brown curls."

Requested by ponette2 I hope it's okay :))

I deleted what I said before because I didn't want it to come across as mean but I basically said as much as I loved the pics of Harry on set the other day, I feel bad bc the ones from the other day he practically ran to his car with his hood hiding his face. He's there to do a job not a meet and greet, fans were stood around waiting for him and most were not wearing masks. Just don't do it.

3rd person P.O.V

"Harry, we need to leave soon." Louis' voice rang up the stairs as Harry paced their bedroom with a worried expression covering his - normally smiley - face. "Harry?"

"Yeah, I know." Harry called back as he stopped pacing in front of the mirror and looked at what he saw.

He was so lost in thought he didn't even hear the footsteps coming up the stairs and his husbands figure walk into the room. "What's wrong, love?" Louis asked once he was stood almost directly behind Harry.

"Nothing."

"You're a terrible liar. I've known you for eleven years, I know when you lie." Louis stated as he sat down on the edge of the bed, Harry still not taking his eyes off the reflection of his face in the mirror. "So what's wrong?"

Harry just sighed and turned around, his eyes locked on the ground. "I'm nervous." He whispered so quietly that Louis almost didn't hear it.

"C'mere." Louis beckoned him over. Harry slowly walked forward and stood in front of Louis who pulled him down to sit on the bed next to him. "Why are you nervous?"

"'Cause I'm dying my hair and I don't know what it will look like, and what if I look like a potato?" Harry mumbled with a pout.

"A potato?" Louis couldn't help but laugh only making Harry huff and stand up. "No, no, H, I'm sorry. I won't laugh." Louis said quickly pulling Harry back down. "You won't look like a potato."

"You're horrible."

"I'm being serious." Louis said trying to stop a smirk that was making its way onto his face. "You don't need to be nervous, babe. It will be fine. It's only for the film anyway so as soon as you're done filming we can make sure it goes back to normal." He said honestly as he rubbed his hand up and down Harry's back soothingly.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." Louis smiled at him. "And you never know, you might like the blonde better."

"No." Harry shook his head.

Louis just laughed and kissed Harry's temple before standing up again. "Don't be nervous, H. It's gonna be fine. I promise."

"I'm gonna hold you to that." Harry said seriously as he also stood up. "So if it all goes to shit it's your fault."

"Okay." Louis whisper-chuckled as he walked over to their closet and grabbed a hoodie. "We do need to leave in a few minutes to make sure we're at the appointment on time though."

"Mhm." Harry hummed as he walked over to Louis' and wrapped his arms around the smaller lads waist, dropping his forehead onto his shoulder.

"H, I love you, but I need to put the hoodie on and you're making it kinda difficult." He said softly as he reached behind and ran his hands through the back of Harry's hair. "Can you move for a minute?"