Twins.

This was requested by nushrat28 so I hope you enjoy :)

Also this may be a short one as I'm having writers block and I wanted to get this out.

3rd person P.O.V

Harry woke up to a shrill cry in the house and he groaned quietly before using his hand to smack Louis' bicep, waking him up.

Louis seemed to have the same reaction to the scream coming from the room next to them. "You get one I get the other?" He asked as he sat up, his hair a mess and eyes barely open.

Harry nodded and the two pushed themselves out of their bed and headed out the room. They still weren't used to waking up this early after adopting twins not long ago. They were ten months old and when one twin woke up crying, the other followed suit.

Harry went over to Harper while Louis walked over to Callum. "Hey, little guy." Louis whispered as he picked up the crying baby, he quickly quietened down as he was only crying because his sister was crying. "See you're fine. Aren't you, Cal." He gently poked the baby's belly making a toothless grin form on his face.

Harry rocked Harper for a few minutes longer before she calmed down and then the couple took the babies downstairs to eat something. They got the twins sorted and then both sat down next to them, finally eating their own food.

"What time is your family coming over?" Louis asked as he picked up their plates and took them over to the sink.

"Twelve. I think." Harry replied as he cleaned the mouths of both Callum and Harper. It was six o'clock now which meant they had a while before anyone came over.

They were having their annual family dinner that happens at the start of every summer. Louis' family couldn't make it this time so they were visiting later in the week but Anne, Robin and Gemma and her family were coming.

"Did you pick up the stuff from the store after work last night?" Harry asked as he pulled the plastic table out of the high chair and picked up Callum before placing him down on the floor, then doing the same with Harper.

"Yeah. I picked up a different pack of beers though." Louis placed the last plate on the drying rack and dried his hands on the hand towel before looking down at his kids.

Harper was just sat there, staring up at Harry with wide eyes. But Callum was already making an effort to escape. He was definitely going to be walking soon, he crawled everywhere he could and tries to pull himself to stand up a lot more than Harper who is more content to be carried.

"And where do you think you're going?" Louis asked as he picked up the crawling toddler and smiled at him. Callum just laughed and clapped his hands once. "We need to get you dressed and ready to see everyone." He looked down when Harper who was gripping his trousers, trying to pull herself up. "And you, little miss." He easily picked her up and put her on his other hip as Harry watched with a smile.

"Need any help with them?" He asked, getting a no from Louis so while he got the twins ready Harry went up to their bedroom and had a quick shower before getting dressed himself and then heading back downstairs.

He made sure he had all the food they needed for lunch and then starting planning when he needed to start cooking everything. Just as he was ticking something off of the whiteboard attached to the fridge, his phone rang. He reached over to grab it and quickly answered it once he saw it was from Gemma.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He asked as he heard the floorboards on the stairs creak, indicating someone was walking downstairs.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if we could turn up earlier? I think mum is still heading to yours at twelve but Maya and Aliyah are getting antsy to see you." Gemma explained, there was murmured noises of a conversation in the background but he couldn't really pick up who was talking.