Car sick.

This was requested by Elmersgluecrew872 I hope it's okay :)

EMETOPHOBIA WARNING ⚠️

FITF IS SO GOOD!!!!
What's your favourite songs? Mine are Angels fly, Silver tongues and WAOYF

Also so sorry this took so long, but I wanted to get it done before my birthday tomorrow, I'm turning seventeen which means I get to drive... kinda terrified can't lie :///

Enjoyyyy

3rd person P.O.V

They may regret this. They may get half way to Scotland and have to all get separate cars because they now hate each other.

But are they still going to do it? Yes.

The boys had been planning a mini road trip to Scotland from London, they had a concert there in two days and the drive was just over eight hours. They figured that gave them enough time to drive there and relax before they had to perform the next day.

It was 11am on Sunday morning and Harry and Louis were waiting in their house for Liam to pull up. They had all their bags packed and were just waiting for their ride to arrive before they could start their day.

"Lou, did you take some of the tablets?" Harry asked as he put their bags down on the kitchen counter.

"No, not yet, I'll take them now." Louis moved to the medicine cupboard to get the motion sickness pills he'd had prescribed a few years ago. Something not a lot of people knew was that Louis got car sick. It was never really bad but when they started going on tour for months it became a bit of a problem so they got some pills prescribed for him.

It was never too big of an issue, Louis always said he'd be fine without them but Harry being the doting boyfriend that he is made sure he took one before a long drive just in case.

He grabbed the bottle and noticed the light feel to it, he frowned and took off the cap where he saw that is was completely empty. How hadn't he realised this before?

He put the cap back on the pills and turned around to face Harry, debating whether or not to tell him. If he did Harry would force Liam to drive to a pharmacy and get some and the nearest pharmacy was in the other direction and he didn't want to be a problem.

He figured he'd be fine.

"Take one?" Harry asked as he grabbed the rest of their stuff and placed it all in the same place.

Louis held the bottle in his hand and nodded. "Yeah." Harry smiled and turned around to get his shoes on.

While he was turned away Louis threw away the bottle and went to get his own shoes.

~

They had been driving for half an hour, Liam had picked them up and Niall and Zayn were already in the car. Zayn was in the passenger seat next to Liam and Louis was stuck in the middle seat with Harry and Niall on either side.

He'd felt fine so far, no feeling of discomfort or nausea at all so he was glad he hadn't told Harry and made an unnecessary issue. Niall was already half asleep as he leaned his head against the window, foot slowly tapping to the music Zayn was currently in control of.

Harry was looking at something on his phone and Louis looked over to see he was just aimlessly scrolling through Instagram. Louis watched his phone screen for a while, his shoulder pressed against Harry's to get closer.

"Does anyone want to get any snacks right now?" Liam asked as they were driving up to a petrol station. Everyone murmured a response of 'no' and so Liam kept driving.