Prince Styles pt.2

This was requested by Itsalarrypotterthing I hope it's alright, it's more of like a closure chapter as I don't really know how to carry this one on :)

3rd person P.O.V

"Lou, I'm home!" Harry called into their new apartment once he closed the door behind him.

"In the kitchen!" Louis called back.

Harry slipped off his shoes and put his bag down in the hallway before walking towards the kitchen to see his boyfriend. "Please don't tell me you're cooking, I love you but you suck at cooking." Harry laughed as he walked into the room and saw Louis leaning against the counter.

"No, I'm not cooking. I learnt not to do that when I worked for your dad." Louis shot back as he put his phone down and looked towards Harry.

"How was work?" Harry asked as he walked over to Louis and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist before kissing his neck.

"Alright, there was some grumpy old guy I had to serve though." Louis mumbled as he rested his head on Harry's shoulder. Louis had gotten a job at a local cafe and after a lot of talking and compromising he had also got into a university where he was learning to become a drama teacher. He only had to go to the university some days as he would submit most of his work online.

Harry slowly rocked them back and forth as he tightened his hold on Louis, almost as if he was scared to let go. "Did my dad call?" He asked after a few minutes silence.

Louis sighed and pulled away from Harry. "No, sorry love. But Anne called, she said she would call back later tonight to talk to you."

Harry hummed and took a deep breath. "It's been 2 months Louis. Why can't he just call me?"

Louis frowned and took Harry's hand before walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch. "He will, just not yet. I mean you practically ran away from your own wedding because of me."

"Yeah well there was no way in hell I was going to marry Eliza." Harry ran a hand through his hair and leaned back against the couch, his hand still in Louis'.

"Try not to think about it too much, Tarzan." Louis smiled and moved a piece of Harry's now shoulder length hair away from his face. "He will call when he's ready."

Harry hesitated before nodding and looking into Louis' eyes. "I love you."

Louis smiled and gently rubbed the pad of his thumb over Harry's cheek. "I love you too."

They stayed like that for a few more minutes before Harry's phone started to ring. He quickly got up and went to grab it from his bag, it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" He answered it and slowly walked back into the living room where Louis was climbing under a blanket.

"Is this Harry Styles?" A high pitched, feminine voice asked.

"Err yes."

"Hello, Harry. My name is Cassandra and I'm from Epic records. Someone from our team scouted you out from a bar a few nights ago, we were wondering if you would perhaps come to our office and show us some of your music and then if you would like, we want to sign you."

Harry stopped in the middle of the room, he was completely shocked. He wanted to do a career in music but he never thought he could so he settled for playing in some clubs and bars, just for a hobby. But now there was a woman on the phone offering him a possible record deal.

"Mr Styles?" Cassandra's voice dragged him out of his thoughts.

"Sorry. Err yes I would love to show you some of my music." Harry was grinning now and Louis had heard a bit of the conversation and had turned around to look at his boyfriend.