Jealouis

The manip above is not mine, I saw it on pintrest and thought of this one shot so I decided to include it. Please comment and I hope you enjoy :)

3rd person P.O.V

Louis and Harry walked through the halls of their high school hand in hand, occasionally they would get weird looks but Louis would just flip them off as Harry would nudge Louis telling him to stop. Louis is whipped so of course he always stops.

It was a Tuesday and Louis was heading to Harry's class so they could go home together, but when he got there he realized Harry's class had already been let out but he wasn't here. Louis was about to pull his phone out when he heard panting behind him. He turned and saw his boyfriend hunched over, hands on his knees, breathing heavily as he stared at the ground. Louis just chuckled.

"Why do you look like you just ran a marathon? And why weren't you here when I got here?" Louis looked at his boyfriend as he stood straight again and held a finger up at him telling him to wait. Louis being the weird person he is looked at Harry's finger and leaned in biting lightly onto the top of his finger.

Harry gasped "Ow Lou! What was that for?" Louis just shrugged as he chuckled looking at him holding his finger to his chest. Harry shook his head and continued to talk about what he was going to say before Louis bit his finger.

"Anyway," He rolled his eyes, "I am out of breath because I ran from the principles office all the way here so that I could meet you before you left." Louis interrupted him.

"What?! Why were you at the principles office, what could you have possibly done to end up ther-" Harry cut his rambling boyfriend off with his lips.

Louis kissed back before Harry pulled away earning a whine from the older boy. "Can I carry on now, love?" Louis nodded looking down with a small blush on his cheeks. "So I was at the principles office because there is a new student coming tomorrow and he wants me to show him around on his first day."

Louis' head shot up at that, "His? It's a guy?"

Harry snickered. "Yes Lou, that's what I said wasn't it?" Louis' facade changed to an almost angry like face.

"Do you know what he looks like. Maybe if he's into guys?" Louis mumbled the last part.

"Louis." Harry warned, "Don't. Get. Jealous. okay? I am just helping him around on his first day, it's not like i'm going to have sex with him after school." Harry walked closer and pressed his lips up to Louis' ear. "But... I can think of one person who I would like to have sex with." Harry pressed his lips lightly to Louis' ear. Louis breath hitched as a shiver ran down his spine. Harry smirked and pulled away walking to the school car park.

"You coming?" Harry shouted as Louis hadn't moved from his spot outside the classroom. He started running after his curly haired boyfriend to get in his car and go home.

~The next day~

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up to my phone vibrating next to me, I rubbed my eyes and looked over to see harry's name lighting up on my screen with a picture of me and Harry on our 1 year anniversary, after I took it I immediately put it as his profile picture.