Thunderstorm

So this one probably will be a short one as I just wanted to update it today :)

I hope you like it <33

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up to someone moving me, I opened my eyes and saw Harry sitting down on the couch before putting my feet in his lap. "Sorry, Love, I didn't mean to wake you up." He said sweetly as he looked up from his phone.

"S'fine." I mumbled as I sat up and rubbed my eyes, shuffling closer to Harry. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest as he kissed the top of it before looking back at his phone.

"I'm gonna have to leave in a minute to go to the studio for a bit." He said as he scrolled through Instagram, I looked up at him and frowned.

"What? Why?" I asked as he put his phone down.

"I need to finish some things up with one of my songs." He said as he kissed my pouty lips.

"But the studio is like an hour away." I groaned looking down.

"I know baby but I need to do this and I wont be gone long, I'll be home before you know it. Just fall asleep and I will be here when you wake up." He said as he stood up.

"Wait, are you already going?" I quickly asked sitting up more.

"I will in a minute I'm just going to change out of my sweatpants." He called as he walked up the stairs. I frowned and sunk further into the couch.

After a few minutes I heard Harry come back down and he had his phone and keys in his hand, he saw me frowning and walked over. "I'm sorry, love, but just fall asleep and when you wake up I will be home." He said before placing a gentle kiss on my lips, I smiled sadly at him as he walked towards the front door. "See you late hun." He smiled before opening the door and walking out into the dark. I sighed and laid back down on the couch.

"Just fall asleep Louis and he will be back soon" I muttered to myself as I closed my eyes.

~

I woke up to the sound of a deep rumbling noise and rain hitting the windows, I rubbed my eyes and sat up as another loud bang shocked me. I got control of my shaking hands and picked up the blanket that was over my legs and wrapped it around my shoulders as I stood up and walked over to the window.

I looked out the window and saw nothing but darkness as the sun set hours ago. All I could hear was the rain. I kept looking as a flash of lightning appeared right in front of me making me stumble back a bit, I whimpered and ran back to the couch before hugging myself under mountains of blankets. I was really afraid of storms, I hated the loud bangs that felt like they shook the house, I hated the random flashes of lightning that could appear right in front of you. But right now the thing I hated most was that Harry wasn't here. I was all alone.

I whimpered as another loud rumble came from the sky and another flash lit up the room before making everything go dark again. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I wiped it away, I didn't even realize I was crying. Go ahead call me a baby, but I really didn't like this. My whole body shook as I saw the bolt hit a patch of grass in our garden before the sky lit up a light pink for a second.

I heard another bang as I wrapped the blankets even further around me and silently cried into my arms. I wanted Harry. I jumped up from the couch when I heard the loudest bang yet and It felt like it made the whole house shake in fear, I ran up the stairs towards mine and Harry's room with one of the blankets in my hand.

I jumped onto the double bed and wrapped the duvet around me as I looked forward into a massive window. 'For gods sake Harry. Why did you want to put a window right there.' I thought as I watched the raindrops hit the window making a quiet tapping sound. There was three things I hated most in this world: Storms, being alone, and spiders because whose not scared of those weird 8 legged demons.