Jamaica

This was requested by Mackinley_21 I hope it's alright (: it might not be that great bc I'm not going to lie I have no clue what to write and it's currently 4am so I'm just gonna wing it

Btw this is basically just pure fluff

I'm sorry it's been a while, but updates are going to get a lot slower I have mock exams in the next four weeks I have left in year 10 then I'll be in year 11 where it's stress city, so bear with me.

3rd person P.O.V

Harry took his Snapback off and waved it in front of his face for a second before placing it back on his head as he looked around.

Finally after a long ten hour flight he had arrived in Jamaica, more specifically Port Antonio, and even though the temperature was only 29 degrees (Celsius), for anyone coming from England it was boiling hot.

Harry's eyes skimmed over the area, the sky was blue, clouds scattered sparsely across, he could see a market not far down the road and there was colours everywhere. Everything looked so alive, so bright.

He continued looking around until his eyes settled on his husband who was currently taking a picture of the area around them, probably to send to Liam.

He smiled and slowly made his way over to him, he wrapped an arm around Louis waist and rested his chin on his shoulder as he looked over at his phone. "You nearly ready to head to the hotel?" Harry asked, his voice soft as he watched Louis type a message to Liam.

"Yeah." Louis said as he turned his head and kissed Harry's cheek before turning back to his phone. "I wanna have a shower when we get there, I feel all sweaty." He shut off his phone and turned around.

"I might just join you on that." Harry whispered making Louis laugh before he stepped back and grabbed his bags. "The car's waiting just around the corner."

Louis nodded and grabbed his bags before following Harry around a building and towards a car that was parked by the side of the road. People were passing all around them and even though Harry ultimately came here for work, he was still going to spend multiple days exploring the city, on the north coast of Jamaica, with Louis.

They both got into the car, the driver already knew where to go so as soon as they were settled they started to drive towards the Geejam hotel.

After an hour and a half they finally pulled up to a brown gate that blocked the hotel off, there was a cream coloured wall that ran around the entire estate.

The driver told them where to go before helping them get their bags and the gates opened to the hotel, Harry and Louis both walked inside completely entranced by the whole place.

It looked magical. Trees, and different jungle plants surround the building. The sunlight gleamed off the plants and reflected off the windows of the hotel, causing some flowers and ferns to have a golden shine to them.

Harry and Louis walked up the cobbled drive towards the entrance before they walked inside the hotel. The inside was just as magical as the outside, the walls had original Banksy wall murals. And luckily there was not many people around as it's a more exclusive hideaway that had private villas.

Harry checked into their villa and received the key before being given directions to where they would be staying for the next two weeks. Each of the villas are nestled among dense tropical plants, giving a treehouse-like feel to it.

They reached their villa, and Harry unlocked the door before stepping back so Louis could go in first. The room featured white minimalistic decor, but was combined with vibrant island accents. Louis placed his bags down and walked over to the big open window that looked out at the ocean. There was a door to his left with some outdoor furniture set out, and a pool. He looked around the kitchen area before running up the stairs.